Lt. Commander
# 101
02-03-2010, 02:37 AM
I'd just like to have all of the various Starfleet uniforms seen in the shows and movies be available. If it's Starfleet, and it's on film, put it in the game. Same goes for Klingons too, of course. Once you have all the canonical stuff in, then just go nuts.

Also, I would like some less elaborate options than the default ones in the game. There's really no need for every uniform jacket to have 15 different panels.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-03-2010, 03:48 AM
T'Pol and Seven's "cat suits" for Borg Boffs. :p
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I also want TOS style Beehive hairdoos.

Me too i think that would be fantastic for TOS outfits!
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garryk View Post
Accurate rank pips.
You mean the little neck pips? You get these if you go with the TNG Movie shirt. I was messing around in the tailor and noticed it. Might be nifty if we could choose one or the other.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc4175 View Post
T'Pol and Seven's "cat suits" for Borg Boffs. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkittin
I would like some shinier badass looking costumes like catsuit (with matte option) for us stealth assassiny lot

Just being able to have a plain black undecorated texture like you gave Ghost Widow in City of Villains would be awesome: http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...view=slideshow
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Pants that match the textures of all the 'smooth' Starfleet A uniforms.

More Klingon uniforms ingeneral, including TMP uniforms without V neck openings.

Female options to match male options. (Klingons especially.)

And, some day: Display options like 'Show armor in ground missions only / safe areas / always' instead of just never / always.
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Mouth pieces, such as breathing apparatus (since not every species will breath oxygen!) or face guards (such as that the Hirogen wear).
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendyboy View Post
Mouth pieces, such as breathing apparatus (since not every species will breath oxygen!) or face guards (such as that the Hirogen wear).
They have those in city of villains/heroes too :O paragonwiki.com/wiki/Super_Booster_III:_Superscience
Lt. Commander
# 109
02-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Let the BO's have the same uniform options as the Toon you are playing. For example right now I am the only member of my crew that can wear the Wrath of Kahn uniform or the TNG uniform. Oop's, I see this is actually a BUG that's being worked on.

Nevermind.
Lt. Commander
# 110
02-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkarma View Post
...Bat'leths for feds who embrace their inner Klingon! Though that should be for another thread...
Once you hit "Commander" level, go out to DS9. You may be pleasantly surprised.

And tally another vote for skirts (NPC models in the "Treasure Station" bar are wearing them, so it shouldn't be that difficult…), TOS-era hairstyles, and the black 'scoop-me' boots from TOS. I need footage of my toon stomping Romulan keister, Yeoman Rand style.

Also, didn't mind the TMP-era grey uniforms, Kes' uniform from Voyager, TOS-era Klingon and Romulan uniforms (I know those exist in-game already), these and anything canon might be an idea for future buffs.

Let the devs know that I'm saving all of those Cryptic Points (Ferengi? Bah.) for some of these options.

And, if I'm not making too much of a pig of myself here, that lil' sparkly number Tasha Yar wore when she found that Data was "fully functional" wouldn't hurt either. Play to the fanboys,it'd work for the Orion toons, as well.