Empire Veteran
# 1111
10-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Need Dixon Hill gear.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 1112
10-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Someone mentioned it in another topic;

Why not Klaa's 'no shirt' version of the TNG Klingon 'vest' from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier? Add in his crazy eyes (also good for Gowron fans) and the hair and we've got something here...
----
Yeager-Type; add it as a Federation 'Raider' and watch KDF players go crazy...

Queued Events alone do not player participation bring...
Ensign
# 1113
10-18-2013, 09:29 AM
I would like medals or ribbons, when you reach tier 5 of any Reputation for example.
Also more skirts for the female characters, with a length slider. And better leg textures.
Ensign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Hats
Backpacks
Ability to show feet, and have those feet be things like bird feet or lizard feet.
Goddess YES Hats!! Please.. and Helmets for the boys *giggle*.

((I'd like to see hats too . If they came with functions like adding some kind of rich heads up data or prehaps night vision would be a nice touch also. ))
Lieutenant
# 1115
10-25-2013, 02:15 PM
I would like Ro Laren's hairstyle with headband that can be color customized.
Commander
# 1116
10-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpkek View Post
I would like medals or ribbons, when you reach tier 5 of any Reputation for example.
YES.

Also, male version of the T'Pol costume... it wouldn't be too hard, and I love the aesthetics of that uniform when colored properly.
These are the unoriginal voyages of the starship Aether. Its continuing mission: to explore boring new worlds, seek out Dilithium and Reputation, to boldly go where everyone has gone before.
Career Officer
# 1117
10-26-2013, 05:01 AM
Klingon sash for Federation characters. I know there's only one, which was apparently given during some special event, but it kinda is bad to not have any version of klingon sash available for Fed characters if you weren't there.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Career Officer
# 1118
10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
Klingon sash for Federation characters. I know there's only one, which was apparently given during some special event, but it kinda is bad to not have any version of klingon sash available for Fed characters if you weren't there.
The free event one was Worf's sash from Season 1 of TNG. It would be nice to get his later DS9/TNG Movies one as well. It was much cooler looking.

+1 for bare alien feet selectable in the "shoes" category when using "Pants - Loose Long" so we can get more diverse aliens in our crews.

How about the art department finally put together full body skins to match your face complexion so we can get things like male tank-tops and shirtless outfits for something other than just Orions and the NPCs on Risa.
Career Officer
# 1119
10-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvistaljik View Post
The free event one was Worf's sash from Season 1 of TNG. It would be nice to get his later DS9/TNG Movies one as well. It was much cooler looking.
Well, I'm atm at the 5 season of TNG, have not watched any other Trek series than that yet, but I have to agree.. the steel'ish sash design looks nicer, and I'd love to have it as an option for Federation characters, even if I had to grind Zen for it... and I think I am not the only one.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Empire Veteran
# 1120
10-26-2013, 10:39 AM
We need an update specifically for character customizaton. Add features to all species. The number one thing I want to see is the cat species get manes/m'ress hair and more patterns and colors.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891