Ensign
# 1181
01-30-2014, 01:36 PM
  • TNG Season 1 uniforms
  • TOS Season 2 Kirk wrap
  • Smooth Klingon foreheads (more forehead ridges in general)
  • Green skin for Vulcans (Romulans have it)
  • More eyebrows for Romulans (to match Vulcans)
  • Glasses
  • Medical Division ComBadges

Last edited by lumineon457; 01-30-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 1182
01-30-2014, 02:26 PM
1) Complete Nausicaan Armor set. (missing greaves).

2) Proper dress/skirts for Orion women, or at least something
like they had in ENT.

3) The Old Gorn style being available.

4) Klingon Robes, like you see on all the Klingon hotshots and
nobility in the shows, and the hotshots you see in the great hall.

5) Something uniquely Ferasan.

6) Something uniquely Lethean, like the hooded robes you see
in missions and on Qonos.

7) Variant skins for some of the ships. Ie: Orion or gorn skin
for a Vo'quv.

8) More Nausicaan Hairstyles.

9) Appropriate reptilian skin for Lethean bodies (as in Khan or Risa clothes).
For goodness sake the Ferasans have their fur artwork proper, and the Gorn
have their gatorhides.

10) Appropriate reptilian/amphibian looking skin for the Nausicaans.
Again this is for things like Khan/Risa uniforms, but its a peeve in
general.

11) Nausicaan 'bootlocker gun' from missions like "War is good for business."
I know this isn't a costume per se, but still.

12) A more 'high tech' looking set of Nausicaan armor, or even a 'Nausicaan Set'
of armor would be really cool. Think of Jem Hadar set, or the new Hirogen armor.
Career Officer
# 1183
02-01-2014, 06:01 PM
More ferengi uniforms or outfits,
Like ferengi militia and more jacket with the long pieces in the back like the ferengi in ds9

Also more ferengi headskirts!
Lt. Commander
# 1184
02-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Hirogen costume unlock - Option for the Re-breather portion of the helmet only in addition to the helmet option. As well as a helmet version without the visor.

can see example here : http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...3/39/Idrin.jpg

Or just the lower portion of the current helmet separated from the top and visor would work as well.

It also looks like some parts of the armor should have a glow option which doesn't seem to work atm or would be nice to have added.

Would also really like to see a Hirogen rifle added with nice unique appearance and firing effect, something like full-auto rifle 3 round burst primary with chance to exploit on primary fire mode which cause it to charge up and fire off a large single shot with a small pbaoe exploit on impact. Secondary fire mode could be a electrified net similar effect to what hirogen mines do with a chance to expose.

Last edited by artemisa0k; 02-02-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: forgot something
Lt. Commander
# 1185
02-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisa0k View Post
Hirogen costume unlock - Option for the Re-breather portion of the helmet only in addition to the helmet option. As well as a helmet version without the visor.

-example redacted-

Or just the lower portion of the current helmet separated from the top and visor would work as well.
That's not a bad idea; it should be compatible with how the character modeler works. On this note, I imagine the half-balaclavas, as seen with the old-school Cobra uniforms, would be a bit harder to make work. Moving on...

Quote:
Would also really like to see a Hirogen rifle added with nice unique appearance and firing effect, something like full-auto rifle 3 round burst primary with chance to exploit on primary fire mode which cause it to charge up and fire off a large single shot with a small pbaoe exploit on impact. Secondary fire mode could be a electrified net similar effect to what hirogen mines do with a chance to expose.
Hmm, not a bad idea. It sounds like its primary fire would be identical to the Dyson rifle's alt-fire in terms of being 'smart': normally it fires a 3-round burst with a chance to expose; against an exposed target it fires the charged-shot exploit attack. The secondary fire would be the 'net caster'.

As for how you can get it? Maybe there's an optional mission chain which works a bit like the Predator movies (after all, folks have already made the obvious comparison), where you go to investigate some strange situation or other and find yourself alone and having to deal with a Hirogen hunting party... with the alpha being the final boss; completing the chain would net you the rifle and a unique device which, when equipped, allows you to place shock mines.

On a related note, I thought it'd be interesting if a revamped crafting system allowed for weapon mods (see: Defiance, CoD, Battlefield, et cetera) - for example, sight units for +acc and/or +crit_chance. Under such a system, the net caster might be among the mated weapons that could be added to many rifles, in the vein of the M16/M203 combo, as elaborated in this post.
Survivor of Romulus
# 1186
02-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Just throwing in another "vote" for the Nemesis/Enterprise Romulan uniform.

Also, I'd like to see "clean" copies of the survivor Romulan clothing added. Some of the designs could make a really cool custom uniform, but the patches and alterations ruin the look.

Last edited by dragonsbrethren; 02-05-2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: typo
Career Officer
# 1187
02-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Sleeve options for Federation and also variants for the Open Jacket undershirt. Would like my Engineer to be able to role up their sleeves.
Career Officer
# 1188
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
darker stockings (all factions) or tintable at least.
the gothic and long wavy hair the romulans have, on federation or at least available for vulcans too.
Commander
# 1189
02-08-2014, 11:25 AM
I agree on the sleeves and the hair. In fact, Orion women should have long wavy hair, too; they nearly always do in the series.
Empire Veteran
# 1190
02-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Quote:
I have requested this before a long time ago in another topic that is long gone.
So requesting this again!

Here are two Slicked Back hairstyles we don't have, that a NPCs have.. http://i.imgur.com/4vrxROV.png (both NPCs are located on K-7, one of them is the tailor, the other is nearby)
Please add them to player options!

And also got the name of the longer one of those two when there was a tailor bug where you could access the tailor for boffs that you normally can't edit costume on http://i.imgur.com/NLXash5.jpg
(this was my Holo Honor Guard Boff, when opend in the tailor that for some reason ended up wearing the borg body suit)
And I also recall it scaled with head size changes. So it isn't just a hair that works on NPCs only with certain sizes.

The 3 slicked back we got acccess to are 01, 02, and 06.. so where is 03, 04, and 05?
I LOVE how Slicked Back 05 looks! Would love that on my alien generated half-klingon.
Please! Also the other unique klingon NPC hairstyles for us!
"Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"