Lt. Commander
# 111
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Ferengi skin, if you purchased it. Kind of like CO when I bought the mecha package. I could reskin.

I shouldn't have to reroll to look like a damned ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 112
02-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Male and Female - Braids, long hair, short spiky hair.
Holstered weapons that don't just disappear, bat'leths on the back, rifles by one's side.
Non-facial borg parts.
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-03-2010, 12:26 PM
* A more detailed setup for the ST 2 - 6 uniforms. (Rank Options, maybe Service Pins, ect).

* A uniform setting for your ship. IE a default uniform setting, so your redshirts and background crew on the bridge don't look out of place.

* Being able to set and adjust your division color (for armor). Example: my XO was a science officer, on the ship she'd be in a red uniform, but on away missions her armor was blue.

* Picard's Season 5 jacket.

* The TNG Films Captain's Vest

* The TNG Movie Comm Badge on your DS9 Uniform

* Kirk's green wraparound

* The option to turn on (asthetic) kits for your awayteam members.

* Admiral uniform unlocks at level 41.

* More subtle liberated Borg options. (I get that these guys are basically an afterthought, but it'd be nice.)
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-03-2010, 02:01 PM
  • The Turbolift Top: Casual white long-sleeve top, belted, wide sleeves. See picture #1.
  • The Casual Admiral: Chest-flap down option. Bloodstain not required. See picture #2.
  • Trophy Cape: For Klingons, the option of using the Admiral's jacket as a trophy cape. See picture #3.
Lt. Commander
# 115
02-03-2010, 03:44 PM
- Space suits! (Like the ones in First Contact when they detach the deflector dish)
- Klingon Metal Sashes (I forget their name)
- More hair options
- LONG Braided Beards
- Damage options for uniforms. (like tears and rips)
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
more head types for the gorn (not sure if this is canon or not but i remember reading that the gorn are actualy 3 seperate species that evolved on the 3 goldielocks planets in their system) or at least give us the option to change the teath size
also a more reptilian head and skin option for the feds
Lt. Commander
# 117
02-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I can't really add anything to this. Seems like we have all the bases covered! I guess I could say TMP Uniforms but I really don't want a Quantum Torp to the back of the head. LOL

I like the idea of having the Enterprise era jumpsuits and the 2-6 flap down option. Those were the 2 I was going to mention. How about we just say to the Devs "Just put all cannon uniforms in the game (except those that people got with pre-orders) and call it a day". That way NO one gets left out. Heh.
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Two more. Everyone has already asked for these, but I am providing pictures anyway in the hope this will get the dev's attention.
  • Excursion jacket: official Regula One surplus.
  • Bomber jacket: Scotty's engineering vest is underneath.
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-03-2010, 04:51 PM
More badge style options (this IS the future, gotta have more than one, the older ones aside)

For Federation and Klingon sides, the Warrior Sash for Klingons.

For the Klingons,
More armor options (Klingon Standard Issue and TOS uniforms are not enough), as they don't have a consistent set of uniforms to choose from, they seem kind of lacking in options.
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Not going to bother reading this all, so sorry in advance.

Terran Empire alternate universe female uniforms. *** DO THIS!!! ***
Pre-Federation ENT series uniforms, resemblent of the jumpsuit Archer wore.
Admiral long-coat uniforms, such as those worn by ingame admirals.
More long female hairstyles, including wavy long hair, a half ponytail, straight long hair.
More makeup styles, including darker lipstick hues , a light but noticeable eye liner [bold look] and more eyeshadow.
More Klingon uniform variety, across the board. Racially unique uniforms.
Romulan style forehead ridges. (On a side note, I'd like to see more Romulans NPC's with tatoo's, leading more towards Nero's quote [In my sig] as canon)
Sunglasses. (Eyewear)
Breathing mask. (Mouthwear)
Cigar/Cigarette (Mouthwear)
5 o'clock shadow/5 o'clock goatee (stubble)
Klingon sash.
A few more tattoos, including small, subtle ones like barcodes, residual Borg implants, small, triangular 'knicks'.
Hats, including a variety of military caps and military dress caps.