Career Officer
# 1201 A few humble suggestions
02-23-2014, 04:32 PM
I'll start with a small request, please all the variants of the Mercenary belt usable on uniforms for both male and female toons and Boffs.

A suggestion for the future, we have the 21st century formal wear. However, I think it would be interesting to have 19th century clothing options. Since Sherlock Holmes was such a frequently recurring theme in TNG, I think it would be great to have those options to work with, especially for the foundry.

Also, another costume idea I had for the future is the 2063 civilian costumes from First Contact. I thought they looked great in the movie. I'm sure they'd be all the rage on Nimbus.
Survivor of Romulus
# 1202
02-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendejour View Post
Here's the outfits Thay8472 linked to above. The first one is in-game, but I bet people would pay to get the other two.

well i'll take the undershirt from the first one aswell
Career Officer
# 1203
02-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
well i'll take the undershirt from the first one aswell
would love the other two as well, the hair in the second one reminds me of this guy,

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Lieutenant
# 1204 Mr. Garabaldi!!!
02-25-2014, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
would love the other two as well, the hair in the second one reminds me of this guy,
This guy? Sir, the words I think you were looking for were "this paragon of awesome!".
Honestly, most of the Centauri outfits from Babylon 5 would fit right in with the style general design of those Romulan outfits.
Career Officer
# 1205
02-28-2014, 11:31 AM
I'd like the full Bortasqu uniform, as noted in this thread and others:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=588231
The Spice Must Flow...
Captain
# 1206
02-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spessmehreen View Post
I'd like the full Bortasqu uniform, as noted in this thread and others:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=588231

Please.

Also anything I placed in this thread here.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 1207
03-05-2014, 08:03 AM
I am sure this has been brought up but I would like a simple costume option, even a c-store version of a Mobile Emitter. It could be placed on any race on either arm (uniform and off-duty) as well as on the belt. I think it would be rather simple, using even some graphics already in game from one of the science kit belt parts. Allow us to recolor maybe 3 portions, including the light and while on the character, emits the Hologram "fritz" graphic every few seconds.

Granted, we wouldn't have the death, mobile emitter drops immediately animation but for myself, I would be fine with something as simplistic as the costume part itself.
Ensign
# 1208
03-07-2014, 11:25 AM
I'd just really like to see the Orion and Nausicann basic armor pieces opened up for other characters, at least KDFs. These are items that are pretty generic looking to begin with, and are plastered all over generic NPCs, so it's kinda irksome that I can't get them myself. Even if it has to be a c-store or mission unlock, that would be fine (No Lobi store though... gotta blow at least a dozen master keys to unlock a skirt that should just be available in the first place and it's not even an account unlock? What a rip off!).
Republic Veteran
# 1209
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camd77 View Post
I would love to see STO come out with the Federation Mess Dress uniforms as seen in Star Trek Insurrection and Nemesis.
Have been ingame since the beginning, tied to T4 Diplomacy rank.
www.9thfleet.com
Career Officer
# 1210
03-13-2014, 06:21 AM
My current request: when off-duty outfits were opened up for KDF characters, the Ferengi jackets from the Lobi store were excluded. Be nice to be able to use them.