Captain
# 1221
03-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bltrrn View Post
Complete/Updated Tal Shi'ar Uniform
I agree!

Look how awesome my Reman looks in them.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 1222
03-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames1 View Post
I would really like to put a sash (also known as a baldric) on my female Federation Klingon Bridge Officer.

I missed out when Cryptic made Worf's Klingon sash available for the 25th Anniversary of 'The Next Generation'... and as far as I know there's been nothing since.
Maybe next anniversary?

Also nice sig. I was the guy that made it.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 1223
03-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Maybe next anniversary?

Also nice sig. I was the guy that made it.
Hi,

Your signature is awesome CentreSolace! Thank you for letting me use it to help support your cause!

Take Care!
I support this:

Republic Veteran
# 1224
03-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Not really a costume option per se but a tailor request. Can we PLEASE get the various aged options separated from the base complex choices. I would love to make my alien gen Cardassian actually look a little older than his 20s.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Ensign
# 1225
03-27-2014, 01:04 AM
One day I'd like to be able to fight the Borg, Undine, Elachi, etc while wearing nothing but a speedo.

Seriously though, what's the fun of going to Risa if the skimpiest thing you can wear is knee-high beachcomber pants and the sleeveless t-shirt variant?
Vice Admiral Tevek Arem
C.O. - R.R.W. Aurega, Romulan Republican Flotilla
Liaison assigned to Federation Starfleet with full rank equivalency

"By the the memory of Romulus I promise to serve the Republic and my people."
Captain
# 1226
03-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veovis523 View Post
One day I'd like to be able to fight the Borg, Undine, Elachi, etc while wearing nothing but a speedo.

Seriously though, what's the fun of going to Risa if the skimpiest thing you can wear is knee-high beachcomber pants and the sleeveless t-shirt variant?
Supposedly we're getting swimsuits this summer. "Supposedly".
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1227
03-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
http://sto.gamepedia.com/File:Reman.png

So much want this added to the available costumes to be purchased for Reman's.
Think that is just the basic Reman wear with the shoulder pads.

Had something like that at start, but with a hood and huge gogles.

They should really add true black as color for all reman wear. They wear black in movies not purple and bue in different shades. When I come to think of it I would like simble black to be added for all clothing for all races.

Last edited by spookpwa; 03-28-2014 at 06:50 AM.
Captain
# 1228
04-02-2014, 04:06 AM
Ever the military man, I would love to have something specifically military related. This being a Star Trek game, I hereby officially request the camouflage MACO uniform seen in the Enterprise series.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Commander
# 1229
04-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Ever the military man, I would love to have something specifically military related. This being a Star Trek game, I hereby officially request the camouflage MACO uniform seen in the Enterprise series.

*image ship*
Ah yes, the classic "rust and bird ****" pattern

I myself would like the Bajoran uniform variant worn by that one guy who replaced Kira that one time.
Edit: Li Nalas.
I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
Captain
# 1230
04-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Personally, I would love to have any sort of military fatigues, as most other military men and women would. For example:

And yes, he is our Prince Harry.

But back on topic, instead of requesting real world military uniforms, the best course of action is to request something that was already in Star Trek. And this comes in the form of the ENT MACO uniform, which serves the job quite well. Granted, if you don't like the colours, you can always change it to suit whatever environment you need. For example, you could use grey with black for STFs, greens with brown for Defera, various browns for Nimbus 3, and white with black for those Foundry missions that take place on snowy planets.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.