Captain
# 1371
06-27-2014, 01:14 PM
I know that in DS9 it was just a pin worn on the left hand side of the collar opposite the rank insignia...

But I wouldn't mind seeing the sideways red delta and enlarged gold 'Command' star of Red Squad as a combadge...
----
JHAS updated to T6 with the JHSS... What's next, T6 'Keldon' update for the Galor?
Republic Veteran
# 1372
07-01-2014, 04:37 AM
Sleevless options for the Miner's undershirt would be good too.
Also, a sleeveless option for the Explorer shirt.
Career Officer
# 1373 Badges and emblems
07-04-2014, 06:05 PM
  • Fleet emblem on Bortasq' uniforms
  • Badges on Bortasq' uniforms
  • Badges on Romulan Republic uniforms (on sleeve)
  • Romulan Republic badge
  • Veteran Romulan Republic badge
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.

Last edited by bberge1701; 07-04-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1374
07-07-2014, 12:55 AM
:: A clean revamp of the TNG Season 3-7 TV uniforms (no more armclipping textures especially on female versions, please).
:: TNG Season 2, Season 3-5 and Season 6-7 Admiral uniform variants (probably part of a TNG pack with the revamp I suggested above, along with the new Galaxy corridors and bridge set).

That would be awesum.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 1375 Open Jacket Odyssey
07-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Now that we're getting the Odyssey as a free uniform in 9.5, how about "open jacket" versions of the various Odyssey jackets -- I'm picturing most of them opening like the Sierra 1 jacket, with the Dress version having an open flap like the Wrath of Khan jacket.

I would gladly buy this from the C-Store.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Ensign
# 1376
07-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Reptilian Tails for gorn
Captain
# 1377
07-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Any tails for Aliens
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Career Officer
# 1378
07-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Only just noticed this thread, so I will repost my recent post in the General Discussion area (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post17886431) here :

Well, the recent changes to uniforms are great and all allowing players to mix and match just about everything... With one exception...

What about Reputation Uniform Unlocks - Omega, MACO, KHG, Heavy Voth and the CC Exosuit specifically?

I doubt that I am alone in the desire to be able to combine these specific 'uniform unlocks' with the standard uniform options already available, and IMO feel that many of the standard uniform options would work very well with the Reputation 'uniform unlocks'.

A couple prime examples :

The KDF Veteran shoulders and sash, or even many of the Nausicaan armour options, combined with the KHG Uniform.

Some of the Kit options combined with the Omega and MACO sets could work well, such as the 'holographic armour' from the former Science kits, or the Security Shoulder pads as an alternative to the MACO pads...

The Hirogen Armour options would probably go quite well with the CC Exosuit (I hate the slippers that it comes with)...

In theory, implementing this should be no more difficult than incorporating any other uniform option, once a player has obtained the necessary 'uniform unlock', by obtaining the full Reputation Armour set, they can then combine the options from that unlock with any other uniform option they have earnt.
Survivor of Romulus
# 1379
07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Could the fingerless gloves that come as a part of the Bortasqu' gauntlets be stripped off those and made into a hand option, like the other gloves, instead? It doesn't really make sense that they're a part of the gauntlets, and separating them it would allow us to use the gloves with other wrist attachments.
Want to play with canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel. "Don't you want an epohh friend?"
Career Officer
Would it be possible for Romulan characters, who have unlocked the various KHG uniforms, to actually be able to choose and display the appropriate armoured collars and upper arm plates where applicable?

Presently these options are not available on female Romulan characters and at the very least male Bridge Officers (unsure if Romulan male characters have the option)...