Lt. Commander
# 151
02-06-2010, 04:08 AM
I would like:
More subtle Borg attachments
All Good Things styled future uniforms
an Improoved version of the TNG, DS9 and FC uniforms as they currently look like they have been made from Sacks and are generally horrible.
More comm badge variation and improoved styles
More gold hues for badges and rank pips (i think the current ones are too orange/brown)
More variation on Trill spots and more accurate colours (Browns and Oranges not just grey)
THe ability to have your entire crew use the same uniform not just bridge officers (not a uniform addition specifically but directly relates)
Lt. Commander
# 152
02-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Some kinda swimsuits to wear on Risa!
Lt. Commander
# 153
02-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Heck just import all the chothing options from Champions and let us go to town!
Lt. Commander
# 154
02-06-2010, 11:10 AM
This is sort of a costume piece... instead of hitting a com badge to beam in and out, I pull out a communicator and do so!
Lt. Commander
# 155
02-06-2010, 04:46 PM
More alien character types, inverted legs, insect types etc
Lt. Commander
# 156
02-06-2010, 09:25 PM
I'd like better sashes for klingons, the current one are for TOS klingon uniform and don't show well with modern klingon uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 157
02-07-2010, 07:52 AM
* "Future" Starfleet uniforms (AND COMMBADGE) from TNG "All Good Things" and DS9 "The Visitor"
* 29th Century Starfleet uniforms (AND COMMBADGE) from VOY "Relativity"
Lt. Commander
# 158
02-07-2010, 08:34 AM
- More eye/hair colour choices, I tried to make my Alien have red eyes and the best I could pull off was reddish/brown that was so dark you could hardly tell it was red. I also tried to give my engineer RED hair, but the best I could come up with, again, was a reddish brown. Bleh.
- actually, more colour options all around, the klingon side has black, grey, white, brown, red, and something that can almost pass for blue. Very limited shades I might add. Need more.
- This uniform I found on an NPC:

- If this isn't the ToS skirt then I want this and others like it in game as player selectable:

I saw these ones in post and I agree: (anything in brackets is my notes, anything not is copy/paste)

- Smaller breast size... Oops I said the other b word... Bust size I mean...! Yeah (I tried to make a smaller char and I the slider does not go far enough to the left for me to pull off the look I was going for on that char.)
- skirts! not just the TOS skirts, different skirts-micro mini, mini, above the knee, long skirts, leather, tight, plaid, A-line, flowing-loose skirts, etc (I saw Cryptic's cape physics in a video for CO, be nice to add a similar effect to the 'flowing-loose' skirts)
- Glowing eyes
- Waist Length hair (More long hair choices in general!)
- Jelly/tenticle hair rather than human hair. (interesting idea)
- More than one tattoo/scar
- more uniform options for females (on both sides but especially klingon, the options suck!)
- more jewelry and body piercings
- Give some of the male options to female. Clawed hands, gloves (I didn't even know there were gloves as an option until I saw this.)
- glasses maybe
- TOS and Wrath of Khan style environmental suits/EVA suits. (maybe as body armor visuals?)
- Klingon Eye patch.
- Klingon "greatcoats" the sleeveless long coats we see the NPCs in
- Borg hands for borg captains
- holstered weapons on hips, incl Daggers for Klingons/TOS MU
- smaller borg eye implants
- Dress uniforms. Something other than modifying the colors on existing outfits.
- Incidental costume pieces. Tricorder holster, pistol weapon holster, dagger sheathe, engineer belt, etc.
- Give the Klinon Empire's female half some clothes to wear for crying out loud.
- Makeup for Trill please? Thats the only thing I dont like about that race...
- Bikinis for girls and shorts for guys for Risa shoreleave.
- Oh, and more costume slots.
- Headbands, like the one worn by Ensign Ro
- Ability to set a "Uniform Dress Code" for your ship; any NPCs, Bridge or Away Team, associated with your ship wear the same, or similar style as the ones set for your BoFFs. (not having them with the same uniform does kinda kill the 'this is my ship, there are many like it, but this one is mine' factor)
- Male and Female - Braids, long hair, short spiky hair. (liked the idea of braids so I added this even though it's technically a duplicate)
- * The Turbolift Top: Casual white long-sleeve top, belted, wide sleeves. See picture #1.
* The Casual Admiral: Chest-flap down option. Bloodstain not required. See picture #2.
* Trophy Cape: For Klingons, the option of using the Admiral's jacket as a trophy cape. See picture #3.
- Damage options for uniforms. like tears and rips
- Terran Empire alternate universe female uniforms. (I'm going to add males to the list as well, have to be equal here people)
- Pre-Federation ENT series uniforms, resemblent of the jumpsuit Archer wore
- More makeup styles, including darker lipstick hues , a light but noticeable eye liner [bold look] and more eyeshadow. (I'd like to add the ability to colour lips differently from eyeshadow etc., I couldn't do that one one of my chars. Managed to pull it off but had to go with a lighter shade eyeshadow than I wanted to get the lips right)
- I also want TOS style Beehive hairdoos.
-Non-uniform clothes! Hopefully these would be added at the same time as some fun non-mission-related activities, like holodeck stories, vacation in Risa, etc.... Yeah, probably wouldn't be happening for a *long* time, if ever. (I'm thinking TNG movie where Worf gets a promotion on the really old school enterprise (water sailing ship). That'd be sweet. Costumes and event.)

Well, I think that's long enough for now.
Lt. Commander
# 159
02-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Am I the only one that can't use the TOS uniforms on the BOs? It's a bit sad to have my own char with his uniform and see the crew with his own uniform... I want them all themed...
Lt. Commander
# 160
02-07-2010, 11:18 AM
I would like to be able to use borg parts on alien races. This is cannon. The borg assimilate all useful species, not just humans after all. There were lots of Voyager eps that had assimilated alien species, after all the delta quadrant (the borg's home turf) didnt have any humans in it pre-voyager.