Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khromm View Post
Possibly not the right place, but the ability to turn off th earmour skin and see your uniform would be nice...

You spend time selecting your uniform and then the first piece of armour you find completely changes the look
Even Anarchy Online, which is ancient by today's standards, gave the ability to "hide" armor and display clothing. Don't understand why I am forced to look like everyone else who wears body armor.

Not sure what Cryptic was thinking here. Seems like a silly oversight. Why let us choose uniforms in the first place?
Lt. Commander
# 182
02-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeX
Even Anarchy Online, which is ancient by today's standards, gave the ability to "hide" armor and display clothing. Don't understand why I am forced to look like everyone else who wears body armor.

Not sure what Cryptic was thinking here. Seems like a silly oversight. Why let us choose uniforms in the first place?
hit u, go to your characters stats, right click the armour or kit and select hide
Lt. Commander
# 183
02-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Admiral coat for Fed.
General Coat for Klingon.

better proportioned klingon shoulder pads.

Klingon "baggy" pants.
Klingon shoes without spikes.
Lt. Commander
# 184
02-12-2010, 07:06 AM
clothing unlocks for Admirals such as:

*Admiral coats
*formal attire
*coats for Klingon equivilant

and other formal or casual accessories for characters (sashs, less chunky head attachments. over all. Perhaps even "Shore-leave" attire.

Character cration:
More options
"Race sets" for the alien race, So instead of hunting around for pieces you have a tab which you can look through for the canon race appearance sets.

EDIT: i also want what the above post said.
Lt. Commander
# 185
02-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Ability to change the Beam/transport animation. There are several different styles of animation for transporting and a new one was displayed with the most recent Star Trek movie. I'd like the ability to change which is used based on the one I prefer the most.
Lt. Commander
# 186
02-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Glasses....I ask this in EVERY MMO I play.

I feel naked without them.

-------
BETA/PRE-ORDER (gamestop)/LIFETIME/ADMIRAL/SHUTTLE
Lt. Commander
# 187
02-12-2010, 02:14 PM
In our character generator there are options for base complexions, like heroic, old 1, old 2, etc. More of these kinds of customizations would be splendid. CO has a couple of them, if I remember rightly, and I found that those went a long way to making a distinct and well-imagined avatar. You devs have this stuff at your disposal, it's wonderful, start throwing it around.

Eyes that rotate at an angle, like in my forum avatar, as you promissed in cb.

And, of course, more hair styles of all kinds. Lots more. More.
Lt. Commander
...Give us the ability to designate chief officers and whom to leave in command when we leave on landing partys.

It would be great to match the quilted turtlenecks with their Wrath of Khan departments and have only whomever you leave in charge contact you in the pop-up while you're beamed down, (or your chief of communications, or second in communications if your communications chief has beamed down with you).

Also, the ability to change the uniforms of your entire crew. I don't like going on my bridge while I worked so hard to make my crew look like they're wearing real Wrath of Kahn uniforms only to find a couple of slackers on my bridge in their pajamas. I jettisoned them from the airlock (it is very cold in space - especially in your pajamas!).

Make sure the Wrath of Khan medals are golden and the belt and ribbing in back is black.

A first officer syhould have a white turtle neck and shoulder strap with a diaganol swatch across the shoulder strap indicative of their department (forest green for security, mustard for ops / engineering / paleblue for science /communications, lime green for medical, etc.)
Lt. Commander
# 189 Wrath of Khan Bridge!
02-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but an accurate Wrath of Khan Bridge option would be awesome.

And the ability to post your Bridge Officers at the stations you want them posted at would be cool on every bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 190
02-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Be able to give eye attachment and gloves to everyone

Formal attire
Casual Attire
Admiral Attire

Hats, Helmets