Lt. Commander
# 311
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I've only glanced through this thread, so this may have been covered even though I didn't see it but: For those who make Admiral, at least: The admiral uniforms you see NPCs like Quinn and them wearing. Some of those are pretty neat.
Lt. Commander
# 312 My 2 cents...?
03-27-2010, 05:24 AM
A lot of great suggestions in this thread!

Many of them reminded me of the original series planet "Triskellion" (maybe just one L?), ...where the three "brains in bottles" spent eternity betting on battles by their slaves...?

The ladies (and men) in this episode had hair and costumes like many were asking for...

But let's face it folks, if every costume from every episode and movie were to be included (ground and space as well!), it would have to be called "Star Trek Runway" or something! :p

I think worrying about things like tails and claws (what's next...wings and capes??) is not so important, but a couple of options for Klingon wear and maybe subtle "race-specific" stuff like a toothy Ferengi smile or a few Borg accessories may be worth considering.

But basically... this IS all 'fluff' isn't it? Playing the GAME is not dependent on my character wearing a bikini or an overcoat, is it?

...That's not to say I won't use (and enjoy) any further costume developments that comes our way...

Fair winds, following seas, and clear skys with a star to steer by!
Lt. Commander
# 313 dress unfiorm
03-27-2010, 09:24 PM
i'd like to see dress uniforms and maybe even medals that you can earn to wear on them.
Lt. Commander
# 314 Admiral uniforms
03-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Some admiral uniforms would be nice. not everybody has the pre order one(s)

I've reach Read Admiral and not seen any speical uniform fot ST orginal or any other.

thanks.

A bug report option would be nice in ship and clothes custom screen.
Lt. Commander
# 315
03-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Guess I should stick it here:
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/File:TOSInsignias.jpg

Could we get a "Medical" style combadge design? Preferably for both the TOS and regular uniforms? That would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 316
03-30-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm not too sure if anyone else has suggested it, but...I think it would be neat to have the Original Series style equipment. The old over the shoulder Tricorder, flip out communicators, and pistol grip hand phasers. If they came out with the Original Series bridge, and Uhura's little earpiece....I would find myself in geek nirvana...
Lt. Commander
# 317
03-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Might have been suggested already, but...

... Geordi LaForge's Ocular Implants (from the later TNG movies). Reflective works in a pinch, but the nit-picker in me wants ocular implants.
Lt. Commander
# 318
03-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Id prefer t see some form of ship manufacturing/crafting , the game is seriously lacking depth.
Lt. Commander
# 319
03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Please, please?! Could you make the green wraparound captain's tunic from 3rd season TOS?

It's been said before, but it would be nice having the problems fixed with the current TOS uniforms. The skirt shape and top's neckline are not right. An option for tights with proper calf-height boots. Hooker thigh-highs don't really work except for MU (and as long as they got the stilletto hidden in the top cuff).

Gravity-defying off-duty women's costumes would be cool, too. Call William Ware Theiss or his estate. They may be able to help out with this.
Lt. Commander
# 320
04-07-2010, 03:15 AM
id like liberated borg eye laserpointer und armor