Lt. Commander
# 351
05-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzak13 View Post
Costume Kits that I can have my BOs wear, since they can't use real kits.
Would be fantastic. I love the armoured look a kit gives your character. I want that for my away team, too.
Lt. Commander
# 352
05-14-2010, 03:14 AM
1.skirts for females.
2.aquatic looks for alien characters.fish ftw!
3.black outfits,like federation commando's.seen on tng i think.
4.more choices for trousers.some are rubbish.
5.Orion slave girl outfits for Orion female alts.
6.better unlock-able pieces,the higher ranking you are?
7.if there is pieces named the same,when we make alien characters,1 button to add them all at once.
8.a pure white colour,for albino alien races(there isn't one ATM,only a pinkish white).
9.kits on all costumes.with unused guns put away,so they don't 'magically' appear/disappear.
10.android characters!
11.for alien alts,breathing apparatus(not every race breathes oxygen).
12.alternating leg options for aliens(centaurs,hoverers,snakes,wheels,etc)
13.cybernetic appendages
14.a really nice choice for admiral uniforms,to reflect how uber we are.
just a few i'd like to see.
Lt. Commander
# 353
05-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-force
1.skirts for females.
3.black outfits,like federation commando's.seen on tng i think.
10.android characters!
11.for alien alts,breathing apparatus(not every race breathes oxygen).
just a few i'd like to see.
1 is already in the game
3 is doable in game
10 doable with the alien creator
11 The Benzites have a breathing apparatus in game as a costume piece.
Lt. Commander
# 354
05-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
1 is already in the game
3 is doable in game
10 doable with the alien creator
11 The Benzites have a breathing apparatus in game as a costume piece.
1.only for those who had a special edition.i didn't the particular edition,to get the tos skirts.they should make some skirts for all.
3.just taking an outfit,and making it all black,does not make it a commando style outfit.i know there was some Feds like commando's,just cant remember what show they appeared on.
10.androids are not viable with the alien creator.what about those androids,that don't look like humans?
11.the benzite apparatus should be in alien creator too.
Lt. Commander
# 355
05-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-force
1.only for those who had a special edition.i didn't the particular edition,to get the tos skirts.they should make some skirts for all.
3.just taking an outfit,and making it all black,does not make it a commando style outfit.i know there was some Feds like commando's,just cant remember what show they appeared on.
10.androids are not viable with the alien creator.what about those androids,that don't look like humans?
11.the benzite apparatus should be in alien creator too.
You can get the TOS skirts from a magazine too. the Beckett MMO magazine, still on the stands.
It has Spock on the cover. One of the cryptic uniforms is very shiny pleather looking. It works for all black commando. Every android ever shown in Trek can be made with the alien creator but yeah special attributes would be nice. I think the benzite apparatus should just be for them but I would like other breathing machines added.
Lt. Commander
# 356
05-17-2010, 03:52 PM
TOS-Style look for the Gorn.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/me...292px-Gorn.jpg

While the current in-game ones are nice enough, they look far too much like Warhammer Lizardmen:

http://www.kollewin.com/EX/09-15-18/lizardmenskinks.jpg

Granted, the costume from the show has dated somewhat, but the design itself has held up really well. Take a look at this Funko bobblehead to see what I mean:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/im...5CFU8548lg.jpg

They've eliminated that 'man in a suit' feel that hampered the TOS costume, but it still looks the same - better in fact! Probably closer to what Wah Chang had in mind, before the design had to be compromised due to the limitations of 1960s technology/budget constraints.
Lt. Commander
# 357
05-17-2010, 04:09 PM
edit: nevermind
Lt. Commander
# 358
05-27-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkadaem View Post
I've always been a fan of 7 of 9, T'Pol body suits for the females.
In general the armor is almost equivalent to that, particularly on lower visual settings.
Lt. Commander
# 359
06-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Admiral Uniform! The current-era one, too. The ones that NPCs like Admiral Quinn wears.

I'd also like to see more uniforms unlock as you progress in rank, such as the Captain's Vest variant (TNG, First Contact) or the Admiral uniform at Rear Admiral or higher.
Lt. Commander
# 360
06-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argenacob
Admiral Uniform! The current-era one, too. The ones that NPCs like Admiral Quinn wears.

I'd also like to see more uniforms unlock as you progress in rank, such as the Captain's Vest variant (TNG, First Contact) or the Admiral uniform at Rear Admiral or higher.
This is what I would like to see as well and to be honest I think it should only be available to admirals as sort of a little reward for achieving the rank.