Lt. Commander
# 411
08-08-2010, 07:01 AM
How about the alternate uniforms they designed for Star Trek: Generations but never used: Generations Concept.
Lt. Commander
# 412
08-09-2010, 01:12 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing this variant of the STO uniform, with the white trim collar and sleeves:

Original STO Uniform 1

Original STO Uniform 2

Original STO Uniform 3
Lt. Commander
Am I the only one that would like to see a thong for male characters? Perhaps a studded thong for Klingon characters? And nothing else on?
Lt. Commander
# 414
08-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
I wouldn't mind seeing this variant of the STO uniform, with the white trim collar and sleeves:

Original STO Uniform 1

Original STO Uniform 2

Original STO Uniform 3
Yep, those uniforms are awesome. I dont know why they didnt make it in but they should be added. very modern looking but its not overkill. No weird rough textures, no gribbly details..its a perfect modern uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 415
08-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Black_Man
Am I the only one that would like to see a thong for male characters? Perhaps a studded thong for Klingon characters? And nothing else on?
The day they do this I'm creating a little fat Tellarite in one and following you around all day.
Lt. Commander
# 416
08-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Okay so the formal wear is in my opinion downright ugly. Especially for females.

Stuff I would like to see added...
  • Hats - Most armed forces have some manner of hearwear. In the past, Starfleet has had helmets and hats of various types. I am not recommending crazy or outlandish hats, but some sensible military hats like berets, garrisons caps, helmets, and peaked caps. And since we are explorers, how about a pith helmet.
  • Hair Decorations - Stuff like hair bows, ribbons, hairbands, hair clips, and the like
  • Uniform Decorations - Sashes like Worf and maybe other decorations like arm bands, necklaces, watches, chokers, special patches, bows
  • More Eyewear - Maybe I'm allergic to Retnox. Some glasses or the option to have completely white eyes and still be human like Geordi post surgey
  • Mouthwear - Breathing apparatus, respirators
Lt. Commander
# 417 More crap to add
08-14-2010, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing:

The TNG Red jacket/Grey shirt variant Picard wore
Admiral's uniforms for TNG Series and Films (Unlockable at Rear Admiral Lower Half)
The TNG Film Vest (Picard in STFC)
Sash for Klingon Officers
The Doctor's Mobile Emitter (just for the hell of it)

JD
Lt. Commander
# 418
08-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov

Original STO Uniform 1

Original STO Uniform 2

Original STO Uniform 3

+1, i am agree with you.

instead of putting useless formal uniform, they have to work on more "star trek uniform" like this one which correspond to the "futur uniform" like we can see in the comic.
Lt. Commander
# 419
08-14-2010, 01:23 PM
i dont even ask for complete new uniforms,
but for some specific options and additions to the existing:
my like-to-see BO-options

btw if you like them check my other ideas linked in my signature too,
im always happy about any constructive critic
Lt. Commander
# 420
08-15-2010, 06:48 AM
First Contact: Picard's Captain's Vest.