Lt. Commander
I'd like to have a set I can have them wear on the bridge and a set they can wear on away missions.
Lt. Commander
# 432
09-13-2010, 09:08 PM
I would just like to have the ability to set my ship's uniforms. That way every one walking around my ship is wearing the same damn uniform as me and my BOffs.
Lt. Commander
# 433
09-15-2010, 10:13 PM
For Klink side:
(non-Klingon characters)

Eye Patches
Gas masks
Helmets
Goggles
Face masks (or breathing apparatus type)
Lt. Commander
# 434 Costume Request
09-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Would like to see Picard's alternate duty jacket
Lt. Commander
# 435
09-27-2010, 09:11 PM
I would like to see klingon sashes for use of federation bridge officers, such as the obvious one that worf wore or perhaps a battle trophy sash like Dukat war while the Cardassians were fighting the Klingons... thatwould be sweet!
Lt. Commander
# 436
09-29-2010, 05:55 AM
  • Beards that cover more/different facial areas like further up the face, Amish style, etc. Same for head hair; e.g., "The Picard".
  • Different pick lists for the mouth area versus the sides of the head. Might be difficult to have all the combos match up seemlessly, but it would help cut down on permutation bloat in a single list.
  • A slider or pick list for options like hair length (both face and head) instead of all the permutations in a single list like [ stubble, close-cropped, trimmed, short, medium, long, epic ]. Definitely need shorter options.
  • Eyebrow options with differing lengths, from shorter just-above-the-eyes to full-on unibrow.
  • More range for human facial sliders like eye width. Current options restrict humans to a somewhat anime-ish range of configurations.
Lt. Commander
# 437
09-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
I would just like to have the ability to set my ship's uniforms. That way every one walking around my ship is wearing the same damn uniform as me and my BOffs.
I second that and in this option also all your special uniform bits should be available.

Also Station assignment on the Bridge would be useful.
Lt. Commander
# 438
10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovagh View Post
Federation Side:
TWoK Away Jacket
Klingon Battle Sash for Federation Klingons
Klingon Battle Garb for Federation Klingons
Klingon Long Coat for Federation Klingons
Engineer Suit(Scotty in WoK)

KDF Side:
More uniform choices IE those stated above for Federation Klingons.
Long Coat Ect...
Reitterated from my previous post but edited as some choices have been added. With the relaxed attitude of the Federation at this time Fed Klingons should be able to wear their Klingon attire. Also I think that maybe we should have a second Civilian attire slot. C-Store if nothing. Put the Klingon Garb in the C-Store for Fed Klingons and I would buy it as I know others would as well.
Lt. Commander
# 439
10-06-2010, 07:05 PM
My only desire is for off-duty clothing that is not unbelievably camp.

They did'n't turn out dressed in a lilac vest in The Search for Spock.
Lt. Commander
# 440 borg-afied
10-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I just want my borg guy to stop tapping his wrist when he has a perfectly good combadge to beam up with..
but to stay on topic...
I do like the idea of the 7 of 9 hand wear. Maybe even a microtubule ground attack to go with it some day?
What about borg armor: boots, pants (that look like rubber hockey gear in the shows), chest plates etc?
I don't know about the major hand junk though.. it's hard to say live long and prosper or salute the guy who promotes you when you have an extra 2 feet of arm sensors hitting you in the head when you try.