Lt. Commander
# 461
11-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkner View Post
Some Kirk style captian tops with the gold at the top and that rip all the time.

I had to laugh when Bones is imunising everyone in The Naked Time and they all get it in the neck except Kirk who has his shoulder ripped so he can be shot in the arm.

Some costumes that are completly enclosed ie. Breen
I totally agree! A half ripped TOS shirt would be hilarious and fun to have! I liked the alternate shirts that Kirk occasionally wore, but I would especially like to see the sleeveless mirror universe shirt that he wore in "Mirror, Mirror"

As for a few other costumes:
  • Dr Crusher's medical smock
  • Kira Nerys DS9 Mirror Universe Overseer outfit
  • Scotty's Engineering Uniform from movies/ST:TNG episode "Relics" with and without jacket
  • Guinan's Outfits & Hats
Lt. Commander
# 462
11-26-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galley_Chef
I totally agree! A half ripped TOS shirt would be hilarious and fun to have! I liked the alternate shirts that Kirk occasionally wore, but I would especially like to see the sleeveless mirror universe shirt that he wore in "Mirror, Mirror"

As for a few other costumes:
  • Dr Crusher's medical smock
  • Kira Nerys DS9 Mirror Universe Overseer outfit
  • Scotty's Engineering Uniform from movies/ST:TNG episode "Relics" with and without jacket
  • Guinan's Outfits & Hats
I'd like to add my support to that list! I'll have all that too please!

May I also add to that list:
  • Kirk's waistcoat/vest from Star Trek: Generations
Lt. Commander
# 463 Bare Feet For Females
12-01-2010, 06:58 AM
1. More hairstyles for humans/aliens/Orions

2. More clothes from the Star Trek Movies, as well as the JJ Abrams uniforms.

3. Bare feet for female player characters and Bridge Officers of every race, with customizable toenail polish, and the option of "Dirty Bare Feet" (like in Champions Online). Even Janeway went barefoot on away missions!

4. Allow off-duty uniforms for Bridge Officers again ( like when they were first released), and more off duty clothing options.
Lt. Commander
# 464
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek-girl View Post
1. More hairstyles for humans/aliens/Orions

2. More clothes from the Star Trek Movies, as well as the JJ Abrams uniforms.

3. Bare feet for female player characters and Bridge Officers of every race, with customizable toenail polish (like in Champions Online). Even Janeway went barefoot on away missions!

4. Allow off-duty uniforms for Bridge Officers again ( like when they were first released), and more off duty clothing options.
Don't forget caitian ears and tails.
Lt. Commander
# 465
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDarkSide View Post
I'd like to see:
For Liberated Borg: The Body from the Borg of the Tutorial (that one what the Eng. BoFF has)

Maybe a option that allows to disguise the weapon into a Borg Hand weapon (for the science drone at least pls)
Maybe some Borg Hand pieces.

I guess the Borg Body Suit has been requested several times but i realy would like to see it. The other Stuff are just thoughs.
Yes, yes, yes!

Another thing I would like to see a lot are costume items that didn't appear in past Star Trek episodes, whether that means making new gear for the 2409 theme or clothing that isn't tied to an existing storyline at all so that we can make our own story for it in Foundry.

I would also like to see the "Android" and "Hologram" species announced in the last Ask Cryptic released ASAP, and I would hope to see the Android parts available for use on all species, including custom ones. Oh, and try to make them free, Cryptic. Please?
Lt. Commander
... I'd love to see some good new 25th Century looking costumes. I'm a huge fan of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voy, and even Ent, not to mention all of the movies and I think it's great that we have these costumes available for a nostalgic feel, but I'm ready to move into the future. New uniforms, new ships, new interiors, etc. "Canon" uniforms are great items for time travel missions and just seeing what your character would look like in, but it's 2409. I think it's time we start to see more of that as we go forward. Just MHO!
Lt. Commander
# 467
12-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Need an eye patch to go with my mercenary uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 468
12-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Put in another vote for the "Nemesis" style dress uniforms.

And another vote for space-suits.

And traditional Scottish kilts!
Lt. Commander
# 469 Green Shirt
12-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Kirk's green shirt form season 2
Lt. Commander
# 470
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
the biker get up checkov had on star trek 4
bald on top look, picard and the EMH style
sashes for federation klingon charicters
hazard suits and space suits
hoods and other headware
more female hare styles
more options for alien charicters that are already avalible to the newer c-store races
costume trophies for klingon captins, like a neckalce made of gorn teeth or a federation comm badge
plane shirt only, so off duty looks less like cerimonal robes
shrilock holms era off duty unis (with a pipe)
one, and three eyed options for aliens
bug like options or a bug like race
moving andoran antena
more skin options
eyes on side option and bird like eyes, no beaks but maybe nausican resperator)