The sleeveless undershirt though, I'd prefer it not to be male or female like depicted, but 2 different variants, so you can choose which one you put on your character.
I pretty much have every option desirable now, which I can create an infinite diversity in infinite clothing (see the Vulcan tailor in Deep Space Nine!), so I'm going to throttle way back on the C-Store unlocks now.
Here's something I've been thinking of to throw the designers a curveball.
We have access to the mission editor right now ... how about access to the costume designer?
I'm not talking something as complex as that, but simply a lego style execution. During the costume editor, we could slap existing costume parts and pieces together to make something new. Obviously some are locked in the C store, but if you purchased them, you should be able to piecemeal something neat together.
An example would be a Mirror universe top, and say, the TOS style pants or skirt, gender depending. And as a belt option, the mercenary outfit belt with the pouches and whatnot. I know that's not exactly canon, but it could easily be an off duty outfit. Faction specific, due to possible exploitation and whatnot. Meaning you couldn't combine a Klingon outfit spine armor on your liberated borg character or something like that. Even if that would be really nifty.
EDIT: fF anyone is familiar with the 'Tailor Made' mod for Fallout 3/New Vegas, that's exactly what I mean. Taking items X and putting them on outfit Y to make new outfit Z.
This way we could make something truly unique using pieces from sets that already exist.
1. Beach wear - ie swimshorts, no-shirt and shades. I have no reason nor desire to visit Risa in my Starfleet uniform, mercenary togs or formal wear. Been fighin this war for nearly a year now and I deserve some proper shoreleave. And, dammit, I'd look good.
2. Sleeveless male uniform top from TOS Mirror Universe. A glaring omission from the formerly released ensemble. We have chicks running around in the equivalent of Laker Girls outfits but us guys can't show off the guns. Break out the wifebeater shirts and all's forgiven.
3. Bathrobes - We have captain's quarters that would shame the executive suite at the Hilton, but no comfy bathrobe to lie about in. Come on.
Where is my "Future Imperfect" Badge?
Where is my "Delta Flyer" flight suit?
And I want to change the appearance of my holographic Doctor as well as gender.
I do wonder why it is people are so insistant on having items that were never used by Starfleet (the future imperfect badge). The uniforms, badges, etc. from Future Imperfect were designed by a boy who was using his imagination and has nothing to do with any likelihood of the federation having anything like that ever and there's absolutely no reason to think they would.
i really do wish that Cryptic would give us beachwear, though. They gave us Risa and have people on Risa in beachwear (of a sort...), but don't give US beachwear. We have to act like Worf and be stuck up, stingy Starfleet Officers who wear their uniforms on vacation!?
You guys have done great so far, Cryptic. Please consider adding;
* TOS Formal Uniform (green & gold as seen in the season one with Spock's court martial)
* More female hair options; specifically hair like Dr Helen Noel's from TOS season one
* The Wrath of Khan away team jackets
* Formal Uniforms seen in Nemesis
* Breen options
* Sashes for Fed Klingons
* Off duty clothing made available to BOs
I want more hand options, both my Borg and my torn officers have regular human hands instead of hands that match. Please fix!
Also I'd love to see more Borg costume options for hands, possible that take place of the guns so it looks like the STF style. And maybe shirtless and bootless for those well deserved Risa missions lol