Lt. Commander
# 491
01-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
While watching Deep Space Nine, it occurred to me that we don't actually have Bajoran Militia uniforms anywhere in the game.
You don't see it in game, because there isn't any Bajoran Militia. They're part of Starfleet now and they're wearing Starfleet's uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 492
01-09-2011, 10:22 AM
That's the part I'm still trying to wrap my head around.

Yes, there's no Bajoran militia, at least on a galactic scale.
I'm assuming they still exist for local enforcement on their home planet.

But you have all these uniform unlocks of outdated and mirror universe uniforms, none of which a Starfleet officer would have any reason to wear.

Granted, they're fun and I do use elements from almost all of them, but strictly speaking, we shouldn't be using them.

So given that they've put so many minor uniforms in the game, they really should put the one major canon uniform in the game.

There's not really a lot of logic to their choices for uniforms, just "oh, let's do this one, now let's do this one, hey, this would make a cool uniform".

Yes, some more Borg options would be nice.
I wanted my KDF Borg Officer to have armored hands like her bodysuit, but the best I could do was give her dark paneled gloves and match the colors.

I'm uncertain about the mounted forearm guns though. If we could create them as a "seperate" weapon strapped to their forearm, it would be interesting.
Heck, my main is not a Liberated Borg, but I've wanted the Heavy Tac arm weapon ever since the first time I saw them using it!

However, my priority is getting the Liberated Borg Sci appearance unlocked.
I want to alter his appearance to appear more humanlike, similar to the Liberated Borg Engy.
Since that template already exists in the game (Liberated Borg Male playable), you'd think it would be easy to apply it to this Boff.

I've also been interested in getting a "bootless" option for Risa.
I did a special outfit for that planet, but to my eyes, it looks strange wearing boots with it, because it's like a swimsuit (or as close as I could get it).

Not sure if they should add the swimsuit option in the game, but in the first episode of Deep Space Nine and the Risa episode from the same series, they did establish that people still wear traditional two piece and one piece swimsuits, as well as some more modest (light shirts, shorts and so on) versions.
The swimsuit costume I mentioned above uses the mirror universe skirt, but I don't really like that.
I'd prefer shorts or something like that.
Or even a 1 piece swimsuit, two piece are not really my thing.
Lt. Commander
# 493
01-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
I've also been interested in getting a "bootless" option for Risa.
I did a special outfit for that planet, but to my eyes, it looks strange wearing boots with it, because it's like a swimsuit (or as close as I could get it).

Not sure if they should add the swimsuit option in the game, but in the first episode of Deep Space Nine and the Risa episode from the same series, they did establish that people still wear traditional two piece and one piece swimsuits, as well as some more modest (light shirts, shorts and so on) versions.
The swimsuit costume I mentioned above uses the mirror universe skirt, but I don't really like that.
I'd prefer shorts or something like that.
Or even a 1 piece swimsuit, two piece are not really my thing.
Yeah, males should get the option too for speedos as well! At least swim trunks.
Lt. Commander
# 494
01-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Spock's Jet Boots, just mod the Jet Boots from Champions Online,
Lt. Commander
# 495
01-13-2011, 03:53 PM
I really really want the Dabo Girl outfit from Quarks bar from season 1 and 2. I also like the jet boots idea
Lt. Commander
# 496
01-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Does Christopher Pike's hoverchair count as a costume piece? Away missions would be fun in that. (; LAST ONE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL IS A DIRTY ROTTON FERENGI!
Lt. Commander
# 497
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berobad
Already ingame (Diplomatic Corp Uniform for Ambassador Rank)
You are right, it is a DIP Corp reward for reaching Ambassador status. I stand corrected. That said the uni needs to be tweaked. The rank should be on the shirt collar not the jacket and the wrist marking color should not be tied to the jackets outline piping.
Lt. Commander
# 498 Can Has Cape
01-13-2011, 09:48 PM
I can has a cape pls? Oh and also an STO app for my mobile device.

thnx

Lt. Commander
# 499
01-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landerhow View Post
You don't see it in game, because there isn't any Bajoran Militia. They're part of Starfleet now and they're wearing Starfleet's uniforms.
And were no longer in the 22nd century either but we still have the uniforms from that time period.
Lt. Commander
# 500
01-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
I do wonder why it is people are so insistant on having items that were never used by Starfleet (the future imperfect badge). The uniforms, badges, etc. from Future Imperfect were designed by a boy who was using his imagination and has nothing to do with any likelihood of the federation having anything like that ever and there's absolutely no reason to think they would.
Actually they were used by the Enterprise crew in one of the alternate universes Worf visited in Parallels, so the federation did in a sense use them.