Lt. Commander
# 531
02-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Jetboots! for those pesky cure gates
Lt. Commander
# 532
02-14-2011, 03:14 PM
New skin options, especially for guys. Right now guys have Heroic and Standard 1, which are fairly rugged with visible five O'clock shadow, or Standard 2, which looks lumpy and unappealing, plus five options for wrinkles. I'd love to see some new long hair choices for men, too - maybe something parted from the middle or even with curls. It is impossible to create, with any of the current skins and hair, a decent-looking "bishounen"-type feminine-looking male sprite.

For the ladies I'd kill for a French braid or curly hair.
Lt. Commander
# 533
02-17-2011, 09:15 PM
One thing that I'd love to see in the character editor is goatees and full-beards that aren't a solid mass of hair immediately below the mouth, but have the central stripe/patch... you know, the standard beard shape for lots of guys.

Examples from Star Trek:
Lt. Commander
# 534
03-06-2011, 11:13 PM
GLASSES!

.....capes would be nice, KDF seems to need them more, you see them on the upper ranks in canon (granted the Champions Online and the few times I've seen them in STO, the seem to act, strange and go through legs)

beret and jackets, you can't have a decent large scale space battle with out them. http://i53.tinypic.com/311nq8k.jpg

and the option to give BOs off duty clothes.
Lt. Commander
# 535
03-07-2011, 03:50 PM
For the open jacket uniforms can we at least get more than one choice of undershirt. Its bad enough that you forced me to pay for a slightly different uniform that i had already paid for. Its worse that you could only bother to give us 1 type of undershirt.
Lt. Commander
# 536
03-07-2011, 04:32 PM
There's a TOS bundle coming up. Anyone think they might release some klingon stuff with that (TOS option for klingon characters, female TOS klingon uniform, old guns, agonizers ... etc)?

Quote:
For the open jacket uniforms can we at least get more than one choice of undershirt. Its bad enough that you forced me to pay for a slightly different uniform that i had already paid for. Its worse that you could only bother to give us 1 type of undershirt.
I support you there. There's several different types of undershirts in cannon. (the two-texture type in the open uniform pack and a turtleneck t-shirt I know for sure). Would like to have the option to pick between them.
Lt. Commander
# 537 Smiles
03-09-2011, 04:19 AM
They should give caracter smiles perhaps as some sort of face stance. so you can go around earth space dock smiling and not looking all glum
Lt. Commander
# 538
03-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Same thing i've been requesting all along!!!

I WANT ALIENS ON THE KLINGON SIDE TO HAVE ALL THE COSTUME OPTIONS AS THIER SPECIES COUNTERPARTS...
I don't see why this hasn't been implimented yet, even if i have to buy the option to do this in the C-Store. I don't see why Lethean teeth are an option in the alien menu but not Lethean Facial skin, or forehead.

Plus Mercenary outfits too plz

and it'd be nice if Alien Characters could choose cat muzzle facial features or Lizard Maw

Additional Head organic Slots for aliens. The same options as the regular just able to use more than 1 alien head costume piece at one time.
Lt. Commander
# 539
03-09-2011, 08:43 AM
OOh yeah i'd Love to get more Belts added
The Admiral Ross, texas sized UFP emblem belt buckle, would look great on Vice admirals across starfleet.
Maybe the option to place the Fleet logo as the belt buckle instead of a UFP logo, that'd be cool too.
Lt. Commander
# 540
03-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Did that happen at the same time they took away Orion neckgear for standard uniforms?
See this picture:
Keliatana Urdnot

Sometime back when they first added the Orion specific options, I gave her that neck decoration because it looked like an armored collar.
But now, whenever I click Edit, it automatically removes the collar.
Which means if I want to change her outfit in the future, I can't, because her collar will be removed.
also the Orion female Arm Jewelery over the uniforms needs to come back too.
but i agree with you the orion collars look so much better then teh klingon specific standard collars. it would be nice if we could have those back on over the uniforms