Lt. Commander
# 561
03-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antimater
Please... the feds will get Wesley's Rainbow Jumpsuit before the klingons get anything else....just sayin'

I'd like to see more facial features and hair added to both sides before more costumes, It's supposed to be a uniform, and although I like the variety (say on ESD), enough is enough for now.
Yeah i'm waiting anxiously for the Wesley uniform.
Theres enough room for both and i do absolutly agree that we all (Fed AND KDF) need more facial options, hair, eyes, head shapes, beards and so on AND more belts.

Nice Avatar you got there.

Thank you for reading
Lt. Commander
# 562
03-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Heck, I'd like to see uniform unlocks period on the KDF side!

Obviously, they wouldn't go around wearing Starfleet uniforms, but things like the 7 of 9 outfit, the Mercenary outfit and casual attire, which isn't tied to a specific faction and is loosely defined as casual clothing should be available.

I bet there's a lot of female assimilated KDF out there who'd love the option of wearing the 7 of 9 outfit.

It would also be nice if we could use it it on our Liberated Borg Engies, like the Starfleet version can.
Let us wear the orion metal parts over the 7of9 outfit for orions
Lt. Commander
# 563
03-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Here's the knife, would you like to twist it more?

To explain, first review this picture of Keliatana Urdnot:
Orion Outfit Bug

When the Orion options were first deployed, I was able to combine them with any of the standard options.
So I gave Kelly (her nickname) an Orion collar because it looked like she was wearing an armored neck protector.

But at some point, the Devs must have decided this is not allowed, because whenever I click edit, the collar automatically vanishes!

Which means I can't alter her outfit anymore, because I'll lose the collar from the outfit.

And at some point, I'll want to (because I continually refine my BOFFs outfits as new options get released), but I'll never be able to do this with Kelly.

And ironically, the KDF issue is also having an effect on the Fed Side for me.
I added a female Orion Sci to my crew as a reward for maxing my Diplomatic rank, but she can't use any of the Starfleet Costume options!
Which is disappointing for me, because she looks just like any other Orion and I can't customize her outfit to make her different enough.
Lt. Commander
# 564
03-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah i know the feeling, i have one of my outfits of my orion bugged to, no loinclothes, just the bikini bottom. Can't change it either.

BTT: Its all just clothing, from a replicator. the faction limitations make no sense in universe.
Just make it hard for non faction characters to get a replicator receipe that lets them make the clothes and be done.
Lt. Commander
# 565
04-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Jester's Outfit.
Medieval Clothing.
Witches outfit.
Shakespear!

All will make great use for foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 566
04-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Although not related to power or bridge officers, it is a ship costume request:

I want the ability to make my ships have Mirror Universe purple nacelles. We can adapt Reman and Borg tech to alter our color scheme a bit, so why not Mirror versions of the same stuff we have?

Do Mirror warp cores have goatees that somehow interfere with the tech adaptation process?
Lt. Commander
# 567
05-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Vulcan costumes please. Even Vulcans like to look snazzy just as much as the rest of the Federation. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 568
05-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Male skirts please.
Lt. Commander
# 569
05-19-2011, 10:36 AM
SKANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
Lt. Commander
# 570
05-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantesboi
SKANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
Exactly. Just want to make sure people understand.