Lt. Commander
# 591
07-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Vulcan military uniforms (Bajorans have them, why not one of the founding planets?)
More hairstyles
Modern Starfleet Medical combadges
Lt. Commander
# 592
07-25-2011, 04:51 PM
For ages I have been asking for the Klingon belts without the annoying flappy part that hangs off it. I would love to see it as they are perhaps the best belts in the whole game.

Also I would love to see the Jupiter belt with a flat buckle... the current buckle looks like it doubles as a storage container lol.

A skirt with a split in the side or back would be really nice too.

And finally: I love Jupiter tops #4 and 5, however, the lack of an open-jacket - and closed in the case of #4 - prevents me from using these styles. PLEASE for the love of KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN add them in? At least the variants for 4 and 5? <3
Lt. Commander
# 593
07-25-2011, 05:34 PM
HEAD HAIR customization options enabled for "FEMALE" Caitian's!
...hello?! Anyone ever WATCH Star Trek The Animated Series? M'Ress had a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!
Lt. Commander
# 594
07-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanial_R_Markov
HEAD HAIR customization options enabled for "FEMALE" Caitian's!
...hello?! Anyone ever WATCH Star Trek The Animated Series? M'Ress had a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!
You do realize that they've been working on it, right? It's part of the "new hair tech" coming at some later date down the road, though.

I don't care if it clips, but I wish that they'd just unlock the current hair tech for Caitians until the new hair tech is completed. That way they would at least have *something*. They were perfectly fine with letting female Caitians wear the "Seven of Nine" Borg head pieces when they don't match the geometry of the Caitian head 100%, so why not let them use the current hair tech even just as a placeholder? It can't be much worse.
Lt. Commander
# 595
07-25-2011, 06:00 PM
I agree, Id be more likely to play a "cat and the rocking chair" engineer than I am now. >.>
Lt. Commander
# 596
07-27-2011, 06:43 AM
What i would like to see is the material choices of the new uniforms to be expanded across the board. So one can mix uniforms and set them all to have the same material. For example a skirt with the material of the 7of9 suit.
Lt. Commander
# 597
07-27-2011, 07:56 AM
Enterprise Maco Uniform please

25th Century Maco Uniform please... (change the camo appearence of the enteprise Maco uniform and walaa done...)
Lt. Commander
# 598
07-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Enterprise Maco Uniform please

25th Century Maco Uniform please... (change the camo appearence of the enteprise Maco uniform and walaa done...)
This please
Lt. Commander
Please make the Orion slave girl outfits, and the nerve potion dance available as micro transactions. I can only imagine my tall seething vulcan steam-stress in an Orion traditional low cass rag dress dancing outfit doing the hip sway nerve potion dance...shutter!...
Lt. Commander
# 600
07-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsober View Post
Please make the Orion slave girl outfits, and the nerve potion dance available as micro transactions. I can only imagine my tall seething vulcan steam-stress in an Orion traditional low cass rag dress dancing outfit doing the hip sway nerve potion dance...shutter!...
Heck I wished my Orion could go around barefoot. Its weird but it is one of the quirks she has in the stories I write about her.