Lt. Commander
# 621
08-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Did I say MACO Uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 622
08-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Take this in and let it sink in for a moment........ SWIMSUITS.

A good thing to have for Summer, or the last of it. Also good for the high temp. people, like me here in Texas.
Lt. Commander
# 623
09-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
Dear Cryptic Santa

-Vulcan nerve pinch ( dont know if this is a costume piece but i would actually get a vulcan if they could do this.)
Last I checked... You can nerve pinch and mind meld if you choose them while making your captain... so enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 624
09-02-2011, 12:07 PM
I've had a quick glance on th last few pages and I'm going to list some I really like as well as some of my own

Customizable Ship Emblems (like Fleet Emblems, but for your individual ship that can be used as your ship logo or on you/your Boffs uniforms).

More Head Items (rebreathers for those who don't breath our atmosphere, more visors, hoods and all that, even let them be combined as long as they occupy different spaces on the head, more customisation is always good).

Beverly Crusher's Coat (and while we're at it, just general trenchcoats, I want them dammit!)

More flexible general uniform customisation (for example, if the Ship Emblem idea goes through, have it so you could put your Ship Emblem on one arm and your Fleet Emblem on the other, RP Guilds will go for that in a heartbeat)

Certain items reacting to certain conditions (hoods for example, they could have an option to be up when you are on a mission, and down when you aren't, similar things could be done with Kits and other items, it means people who would want this don't have to make two seperate costumes.

And of course, what i think everyone wants, the ability to use pretty much every costume piece in the game (this includes ones belonging to NPC factions such as the Romulans and such) in the Foundry, especially for the AlienGen (in fact, give more options for AlienGen altogether, moar options damn you!)

Thats my two slips.
Lt. Commander
# 625
09-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Yesterday's Enterprise uniforms! Both C and Alternate-timeline D!
Lt. Commander
# 626 Away Team
09-02-2011, 06:26 PM
I would like to see some sort of generic uttility belt/holster for tricorders and/or standard phaser weapon or various pistols. Other weapons can be holstered or slinged when not iin use. It would be nice to see my character and Away Team Bridge Officers carrying theiir respective weapons and a tricorder on them.

Also, can BOs have a second costume slot? For example, I like to create a special Away Team uniform, which I switch to. Or a Special Away Team costume slot for BOs
Lt. Commander
# 627
09-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Lursa and B'Etor wore Klingon Battle Dresses, I would like to see that in game.
Lt. Commander
# 628
09-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnoh
Yesterday's Enterprise uniforms! Both C and Alternate-timeline D!
I would be glad if it's just the Ent-D Belt from that episode ^^
Lt. Commander
# 629
09-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipORican View Post
I would like to see some sort of generic uttility belt/holster for tricorders and/or standard phaser weapon or various pistols. Other weapons can be holstered or slinged when not iin use. It would be nice to see my character and Away Team Bridge Officers carrying theiir respective weapons and a tricorder on them.

Also, can BOs have a second costume slot? For example, I like to create a special Away Team uniform, which I switch to. Or a Special Away Team costume slot for BOs
So much this. And MACO uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 630
09-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Skirt with Pants would be nice. Allow us to make proper tunics?
Tight Shorts as well?
Hats!