Lt. Commander
# 691
01-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLeadHead
Here's what I'd like to see in the uniforms.

The Vest that Picard wore in First Contact and Sisko wore a few times in DS9.

The Zip Turtleneck from the Next Generation Films uniform.

The Grey undershirt from Voyager and DS9

The TOS Season 2 Kirk Wraparound instead of the Season 1 version.

TNG Season 1-2 uniforms

TWOK/TSFS Security Uniforms

The Jackets used in "Shuttelpod One" in Enterprise

TWOK Uniforms Turtleneck

A couple more of the Alternate Uniforms from TMP
Amen to all those! Its been a long, long time since we've had new uniforms added. I think it is long overdue.

And just to reiterate...here's the list I posted several months back (minus some that I listed but have been added in the months that past)...

• "The Cage" / "Where No Man Has Gone Before" Uniforms

• More Uniform Variants and Rank Insignias for the uniforms seen in ST II to ST VII and several episodes of TNG ("Yesterday's Enterprise", "Family", "Tapestry", etc.)

• TNG Seasons 1 - 2 Uniforms

• TNG Seasons 1 - 7 Dress Uniforms

• Sash for Federation Klingons

• Captain Picard's Vest from Star Trek: First Contact

• Non-Commissioned Officers Rank Insignia as worn by O'Brien from DS9 Seasons 4 - 7

• Provisional Officers Rank Insignia as worn by the Maquis in VOY Seasons 1 - 7

• Admiral's Uniforms from TNG Season 1 through to Star Trek Nemesis

• Starfleet Dress Uniforms from DS9 episode "You Are Cordially Invited" (slightly different from previous dress uniforms because of their quilted shoulders, gold around the sleve cuffs, and Federation belt)
Lt. Commander
# 692
01-15-2012, 09:37 PM
^ Like it, Love it. Do it Cryptic!

Also, the Bomber Jacket Kirk had in TFF

Scotty's Engineering Vest from TVH-TUC

TMP-TUC Engineer Suits with gloves

The Away Jacket from TWOK

Kirk's Vest from TWOK and/or Generations

(I'm not sure if these were covered by more uniform variants and rank insignias from the movie series)
Lt. Commander
# 693
01-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I'd like a set of Sherlock Holmes / Dixon Hill costumes. That way when your crew shows up on an away mission, you could be all "Yeah, uh sorry. We were... kind of in the middle of something when we got this distress call."

No but seriously, I'd actually like a few more varieties of human male long hair! If I remember right, I think they're mosty receding/very long, and it would just be super-cool to have a little more variety.
Lt. Commander
# 694
01-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
My wants:

[*]Captain Picard's Vest from Star Trek: First Contact
+1

Want bad!
Lt. Commander
# 695
01-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Skants!!!!!! Skants!!!!! Skants!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 696
01-26-2012, 08:04 AM
The Seven of Nine uniform from the later series of Voyager (6-7 I think and maybe 5 too) with the low collar:
http://www.startreklibrary.com/VOY/images/7of9.jpg

The Voyager Drive Uniforms:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...orms_Drive.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 697
01-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Too many posts. If the rights to the Forbidden Planet uniforms have expired, I wouldn't mind using them on some bridge crew. I can't find a generic site to link to to show them. They would be a nod to the influence of that movie on the series.

I almost could make the same case for uniforms from the 18th century British navy since Roddenberry also cited the Hornblower series as an influence as well, but those would be pretty out there to expect a bridge crew to wear.
Lt. Commander
# 698
01-26-2012, 12:51 PM
I have no specific request in general but I'd love to see the dev team take some time to actively add more outfits of varying style for both females and males. Just more variety is good, honestly. More variety of tops and the like. I'd even be willing to pay good money for packs of casual off-duty wear, besides the formal and mercenary stuff we have now. I'd also like to see an appearance tab option for kits, allowing us to select different kit appearances despite having another kit altogether.
Lt. Commander
# 699
01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
My uniform wishlist:

-expanded palettes on the Omega Force and MACO gear.
-The security noncom uniforms from the TOS movies.
-Ballcaps! Baseball caps are cool, but also the ballcaps that security also wore in the TOS movies.
-Berets (works great for special forces motif, would be even better if you can put your fleet emblem on them!)
-Aviator sunglasses.
Lt. Commander
# 700
01-26-2012, 06:04 PM
70+ pages I'm sure someone has requested it but I'll put it in just in case

I've been asking for this once since before launch.

The Captain Braxton ( Bruce McGill ) Relativity. Starfleet 29th Century Uniforms. not the Future's End ones. I love the cut, and the command line being Blue.