Lt. Commander
# 711
01-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Ohhh, Maybe versions of certain uniforms with the sleeves rolled up, along with baseball caps? (this may or may not be to make your crew resemble The Normandy from Mass Effect, who can say? :p)

Speaking of hats, maybe sort of naval caps, just to make your captain 'pop' more from bridge officers?

I mean, presumably, these would have to be human-typeexclusive, and even then species like Andorians would probably be no-nos.

YET STILL.

Also somewhere along the line, I would love to see less humanoid body-pieces, like sort of dog legs, or lizard/dog/animal muzzles for aliens. I mean, I'm sure there's a practical reason for why those things aren't in the creator already, and I can understand that you want to keep certain species like the Gorn or the Caitians special, and that's totally cool.

But at the same time, I want my crew to look like the cover to a Traveller RPG supplement.
Lt. Commander
# 712
01-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decoytactics
Speaking of hats, maybe sort of naval caps, just to make your captain 'pop' more from bridge officers?
You mean something like this hat from the original pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoytactics
I mean, presumably, these would have to be human-type exclusive, and even then species like Andorians would probably be no-nos.
I could see Andorians just tucking their antenna under a hat, but aliens with coral or horn headpieces would definitely have a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 713
01-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Skants!!!! Skants!!!! Skants!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 714
01-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Hmm, I wonder how would it work if the player could carry a suitcase?

21st century formal wear + suitcase + phaser minigun inside = win
Lt. Commander
# 715
01-30-2012, 07:25 AM
I want a shape changer uniform so I can take any form I want.

I just bought the formal off duty set and the merc set. I really have to say I am disappointed in both. There are very few options. These sets are nothing like we would see in CO. Two long flaps front and back attached to a short dress or top skirt looking thing for a female toon is not a set and they blow around like they are in a hurricane.

I feel a bit cheated.
Lt. Commander
# 716
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
A thought, probably posted already here, would be the male TOS mirror uniform jacket being available for female captains as well.
Lt. Commander
# 717
01-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Has there been a request for more 25th-century civilian clothes?
Lt. Commander
# 718
01-31-2012, 11:03 PM
It would be nice if we could get a set of 20th century uniforms like Captain John Christopher's orange jumpsuit and a couple of officer uniforms it would be kind of cool to have some historical earth uniforms like that.
Lt. Commander
# 719 Boots for bare legs!
02-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
PLEASE! Re-Enable the Boots for the "Bare Legs" options on the orion outfits!!!
They used to work a long time ago on tribble, there is no possible reason we should not be able to use them!
Yes! I have this request too, you used to be able to have boots on Orion females with the "bare legs" look, for some reason this was taken away. Bring it back, the sandals look lame! There's no reason you shoudn't be able to wear the boots with bare legs! It's a much better look for combat than the sandals. Can't be hard to fix! If you're going to have the loincloths and garters they look lame on top of pants and lame with sandals if you wear armor on your upper body.
Lt. Commander
# 720
02-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I would like to see more skins available for the Vet Android reward, specifically I'd like to see Gorn option available for both factions. Like Data's child that he built, we should be able to customize it anyway we like.