Lt. Commander
# 761
02-27-2012, 02:49 PM
I'll add another vote for customizable weapon skins.
...and more melee weapons in general would be nice. I'd kill for a mek'leth, or d'k tang. (if you'll pardon the expression)
Lt. Commander
# 762
02-28-2012, 07:21 AM
greatcoat

monkcloak

tech headgears

emo hairs..lol

and moe colors for uniforms ..lol
Lt. Commander
# 763
02-28-2012, 07:32 AM
The countdown uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 764
02-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos9t
How about Elite Forces Hazard Suit:
Either the Voyager Variant:
http://images.wikia.com/startrek/ima...azard_suit.jpg
Or the Enterprise E Variant:
http://images.wikia.com/startrek/ima...suit_1701E.jpg
I think they can't really use other games' stuff, but I think the default uniforms are already "hazard suits". When you take a close look they have a structure, are shiny and look a bit "armoury" as well. I recently switched my crews uniform set, so the senior officers wear the TNG movie uniform. I would change regular crewmen when I could, but I imagine them (and set it in the "junior" officers in my BOFF roster) in DS9 uniforms (but with TNG movie pattern, e.g. black/grey/shirt in department colour, it looks like a plain, less decorative version of the movie uniform). The security/tactical personell however (in cutscenes or "conference room" situations) is often shown by default in a different default uniform pattern, i guess antares 02 (black with colored shoulders). THIS is what I think in some way based on the hazard suit and makes sense for tactical operatives

Phew, wall of text for nothing
Lt. Commander
# 765
02-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before (I'm not going through 77 pages to look) but hairstyles? STO seems to use the same character creator as Champions Online, but CO has a lot more hair choices. If they are using the same or similar engine, how hard would it be to just import CO assets wholesale? Call it "Mot's Pack."
Lt. Commander
# 766
02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I suggest to add a dedicated "dress uniform" for all VAs, where we have the option to wear something like a ribbon bar, to brag with our accolades...

Also a 20th century military uniform set would be great.

And to make things perfect, a "Captai Proton" pulp SciFi uniform...
Lt. Commander
# 767
02-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned before (I'm not going through 77 pages to look) but hairstyles? STO seems to use the same character creator as Champions Online, but CO has a lot more hair choices. If they are using the same or similar engine, how hard would it be to just import CO assets wholesale? Call it "Mot's Pack."
I think hair's been brought up from time to time. For me, specifically, I'd like to have full-on bald options (as in Patrick Stewart and Robert Picardo). We have "no hair" and "receding," but no "receded" hair. What's left should have the same options as "receding."

And, as you say, hair should otherwise be comparable to what we see in CO.
Lt. Commander
# 768
03-01-2012, 01:38 AM
I'd like to see the Provisional Officer Rank Insignia's that the Maquis wore in Star Trek Voyager. Make them Available for both Chest and Neck Placement for the Uniforms that require them. (probably already mentioned but still not in the game)
Lt. Commander
# 769
03-05-2012, 09:40 AM
One other thing: sunglasses. These are useful for vacationers on Risa, blind people (or those with other visual damage) who don't want to spring for implants or a VISOR, or those who are more accustomed to dimmer light than others are used to and thus need to protect their eyes.

A small variety of styles, ranging from aviators to fit-overs, would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 770
03-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Admiral Forrest uniform from ENT!
You know, with a suit and tie.