Lt. Commander
# 811
04-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farginaut View Post
I really support that idea export CO model into STO idea. Well it wasn't worded as such, but you know what I mean. I also love the more skins idea mentioned along with varied glasses/monocles.
What I'd actually proposed was importing everything from CO (and NWO) that wasn't specific to superheroes or otherwise inappropriate to Star Trek. That, by itself, could make for maybe a half-dozen good Costume Packs, which could include glasses (shades being my main interest here), hats, additional hairstyles, and many other things.

Many if not most of the clothing options would have to be limited to Off-Duty outfits, or could even be limited to use only in the Foundry, but I do think they should be available.
Lt. Commander
# 812
04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
how about cosmetic surgery kits? In the shows it was regular practice to disguise characters as from another race. Fake pointy ears, romulan forheads, different skin colors and what else.
Lt. Commander
I had this idea for an alternate version of the All good Things (aha alternate future) combadge.

It would use all the existing components, but they would be oriented differently.

The two geometric shapes that are curreently in the background of the holloe delta-shield symbol are what would be different. Shift them to a horizontal orientation, center the shorter one above the longer one, and center the hollow delta shield on top.

It would be like a varriant of the combadge worn in DS9 and Voyager but with a "25 years later" twist.

Should be a relatively simple badge to produce.

This would go good with an alternative to the AGT uniform which could receive a turtle-neck style underlay similar to the WoK uniform. The jacket itself would retain a solid color to the waistline, and be worn with a belt similar to the WoK uniform belt, but styled like the Jupiter belt. The rank pins would be those of the 25th century style, so it could be a transitional uniform.

Color regions on the jacket would be turtleneck, shoulders, shoulder-torso dividing stripe, and torso.

This would yield a new uniform varriant that would blend the TNG-era with the 25th century era. I appreciate the work that went into the Jupiter uniforms, but they are just a little too... busy... for my personal taste. The Wrath of Khan uniforms were the most military-oriented out of all official Trek uniforms. But the Jupitr uniforms are way over the top in my opinion. A new simple-styled uniform would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 814
04-25-2012, 01:14 AM
A few simple requests that already exist in game in some way or are quite simple changes
  1. -ability to have infected skin of federation borg officer
  2. -the option to place a uniform over the borg body on federation borg bridge officers
  3. -having the infected skin option be for the whole body and not just the face
  4. -more variety of colours (especially true black)
  5. -having all colours available for all uniform pieces, hair, equipment, etc
  6. -off duty clothes option for bridge officers
  7. -the ability to change the uniform of all the random people on the ship so they match your bridge officers (an option to apply to all males and apply to all females should be good enough)
  8. -the ability to have the enemy faction bridge officers (that are unlocked when you reach level 4 diplomacy) to wear federation uniforms
  9. -the ability to have the special bridge officers (like the borg male, breen, reman,etc) be customizable, or aleast just the option to change their uniforms

A few requests that may not be as simple as the ones listed above
  1. -ability to make officers thicker and fatter.
  2. -more borg body options
  3. -more pig tail hair options
  4. -more tatoo options and the ability to place it anywhere and not just the face
  5. -have eyelashes for officers and different options of them (short, long, really long, etc)

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 815
05-01-2012, 07:35 AM
There should definitely be more stocking/legging options (color, material, transparency, shinyness, ..) and the vulcan nurse hair!! Guess both things would be really easy to add!!
Lt. Commander
# 816
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
personally i would like to see far more long hairdos,we only have three vs. the 12 or so short ones. We could have something like Dr. Crushers various hairstyles, Or Deanna Troi's hairstyle (sure why not the 80's one?) Or even the T'Cel hair from debt of honor? And that outfit too?

I would also like to see the recurring blue dress, as well as the lovely creations of William Ware Theiss

Also the option to make orions barefoot would be just nice.

Also, can we please have Guinan's many hats?

In that same train of thought it would be nice to be able to customize the bartender on board your ship. (as well as the others of course, but particularly the bartender)

I would also like to be able to use off duty uniforms for BOFFS, the only reason i haven't bought a few is because you can't. :'(
Lt. Commander
1. STNG Episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" main officer & crewman uniforms.
2. STNG First Season 'collar-less' uniform circa 2364
3. STNG Episode "Conspiracy" Admiral uniform circa 2364
4. STNG First Season 'Skant-style,' short-sleeved one piece skirt.
5. STNG - Guinan outfits & hats for female characters
6. STNG TV Dress uniform
7. STNG Film Dress uniform
8. ST: The Motion Picture - Excursion jacket
9. ST: The Motion Picture - Engineering tunic
9. ST II: The Wrath Of Khan - Excursion coat
10. ST II: The Wrath Of Khan - Engineering suit
11. ST III: The Search For Spock - Bomber jacket
12. ST Enterprise First Season Excursion jackets
13. ST Enterprise Episodes 'Desert Crossing" & "Kir'Shara" Excursion Desert uniform
14. ST Enterprise First Season NX-01 baseball cap
15. ST Enterprise Admiral uniform
16. ST Enterprise Environmental suit variations (Standard & M.A.C.O.)
17. ST Enterprise M.A.C.O. combat dress uniform
18. ST Enterprise Andorian Imperial Guard uniform
19. ST Voyager Episode "Drive" - Flight suit
20. ST Voyager Episodes "Future's End" & "Relativity" - 29th Century uniform
21. ST DS9 Episode "Shadows and Symbols" - Desert robes
22. ST Original Pilot/Episode "The Cage" Excursion jacket
23. Vulcan-style robe variations (as seen on all series and movies)
24. Off-Duty Dress - Talaxian style clothing
25. Protective eyewear
Lt. Commander
# 818
05-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertuso
A few simple requests that already exist in game in some way or are quite simple changes
  1. -ability to have infected skin of federation borg officer
  2. -the option to place a uniform over the borg body on federation borg bridge officers
  3. -having the infected skin option be for the whole body and not just the face
  4. -more variety of colours (especially true black)
  5. -having all colours available for all uniform pieces, hair, equipment, etc
  6. -off duty clothes option for bridge officers
  7. -the ability to change the uniform of all the random people on the ship so they match your bridge officers (an option to apply to all males and apply to all females should be good enough)
  8. -the ability to have the enemy faction bridge officers (that are unlocked when you reach level 4 diplomacy) to wear federation uniforms
  9. -the ability to have the special bridge officers (like the borg male, breen, reman,etc) be customizable, or aleast just the option to change their uniforms

A few requests that may not be as simple as the ones listed above
  1. -ability to make officers thicker and fatter.
  2. -more borg body options
  3. -more pig tail hair options
  4. -more tatoo options and the ability to place it anywhere and not just the face
  5. -have eyelashes for officers and different options of them (short, long, really long, etc)

Thanks
I thought the engineer borg BO you could put a normal federation uniform on? Last I checked all I've seen done it? Unless you mean the science borg BO.

As for the reman/jem'hadar/breen one. I think it'd be cool if you could customize them using outfit pieces those races use.

Something though, on the lines of tattoos.

I'd be nice to be able to have a scar and tattoo at same time. Or multiple scars. Instead of just one.
Lt. Commander
# 819
05-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
I thought the engineer borg BO you could put a normal federation uniform on? Last I checked all I've seen done it? Unless you mean the science borg BO.

As for the reman/jem'hadar/breen one. I think it'd be cool if you could customize them using outfit pieces those races use.

Something though, on the lines of tattoos.

I'd be nice to be able to have a scar and tattoo at same time. Or multiple scars. Instead of just one.
what i meant was to have the option to have the borg wear the uniform over the borg body they have, instead of having them wear just the uniform, or just the borg body. I know most uniforms would just cover it all anyways, but there are a few that dont and i would like to see the borg parts wear the uniform doesnt cover.
Lt. Commander
# 820
05-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertuso
what i meant was to have the option to have the borg wear the uniform over the borg body they have, instead of having them wear just the uniform, or just the borg body. I know most uniforms would just cover it all anyways, but there are a few that dont and i would like to see the borg parts wear the uniform doesnt cover.
Ahhhh...

So like Enterprise mirror, but instead of skin it's the borg 'jumpsuit' underneath? I gotcha.