Community Manager
From now until Monday, October 28, 2013 at 10AM PDT, all CXP and XP Boosts are on sale for 25% off their regular ZEN prices! Jump in-game now and buy your boosts to help level up your Captains/ earn Expertise quicker, and earn bonus Duty Officer Commendation XP on completed assignments. These Boosts can be purchased via the in-game C-Store!

Combine this with the current "Q Double XP Promotion" we are running and earn even more bonus XP! Learn more about this special promotion here.

Thanks for playing Star Trek Online and we'll see you in-game!
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-24-2013, 10:35 AM
So... with cheap XP boosts and Q visit can I level a char from ensign to VA in under 5 hours now?
Career Officer
# 3
10-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Q is nice but those exp packs are immensly overpriced especially when you get double from Q
Lieutenant
# 4
10-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks! As others have said, the C-Store versions are way above what I would be willing to pay for such a minor bonus. But the Q event is most welcome.

And welcome pwecaptainsmirk
Career Officer
# 5
10-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Boo! Not the C-store sale I wanted.
I need a 'STO hoarders' sale! Doff/inventory/bank space sale!
I ain't buying any till I see another sale on them. So if you want me to spend my pile of Zen (and then have to buy more) DO it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
So... with cheap XP boosts and Q visit can I level a char from ensign to VA in under 5 hours now?
Only if you're a slacker.
Captain
# 6
10-24-2013, 05:00 PM
How many people are leveling alts now?? Virtually no one. But I would bet there are tons of romulan toons that have not capped the cxp departments - so why you guys are not doing a bonus Cxp event is beyond me. We still have not had a junior officer appreciation week since LoR.
Closed Thread