Lt. Commander
# 1 One DelTaco Code to give away!
01-29-2010, 06:14 PM
If anyone read my previous post, I made a 1 hour drive (each way) to a Del Taco that had been closed for 6 months after looking up on their website where the closest store was.

I wrote Del Taco and expressed my concern of their website error. They called me today and gave me 2 codes as a nice gesture (please don't try calling them for free codes, it wont work).

One of the codes is mine, obviously, but the other will be given out here. I have no silly rules, no format, just tell me why you feel you deserve it. I will pick a winner and announce it here before the end of the day.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I would like the code because i got laid off my job that i was working for 10 years , 1 year ago. I havent been able to find a job that equals or better then it in this area. I was lucky enough that my sister got me a lifetime sub because she knows how much i love star trek. I just dont have a Del Taco around my area either. I will be playing this for years on end just as long as the content is here.... Thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 06:24 PM
I say give it to him
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 06:34 PM
that "Lifetime Sub" sounds delicous. You get that from Subway??
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 06:38 PM
I really, really, want a code, because before this I have never even heard of a Del Taco, and the nearest one is about four hours away. Plus, i'm a lifer and use proper forum grammar!

Thanks for reading my post!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 07:20 PM
No paticular reason I deserve it tbh, but would like to be considered as an entry for it. I would like to have a shuttle flying with me throughout the time that STO is availible. ^^ Just wish they picked somewhere that was in more than 16 states ; ;
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Sadly up in Canada we have polar bears roaming around everywhere and it's a huge hassle to simply get electricity and running water to our igloos let alone Internet so I was excited when a friend decided to buy me a lifetime subscription and pre-order the game for my birthday on Jan 27. While I may not be jobless or destitute and if your going to choose something based on a hard luck story then choose the first guy but if your criteria is purely random then count me in.

Brb sasquatch at the door with fish to barter for wood.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Okay, why should I get the del taco code? Well, I guess I really don't deserve it any more than anyone else on these forums. We all have either a passion for Star Trek, MMOs, or just well developed games. What I can tell you is that I have been following STO since perpetual's developement, I joined this community on the day it opened, I want a shuttle craft, I don't have a del taco anywhere near me (I live in Rhode Island), and I'd be very greatful if I won yours. Thanks for the chance!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Me me me me me me me me me me me...

Did i say ME enough times. :p

I have no idea why i deserve it but it would be cool to have it. Sucks being in EU :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Well I got laid off from my job of 9 years a year ago. I swallowed my pride and took a job paying less and traveling more, I need to do what I have to to feed my family. Since I travel so much there is not much I can do to occupy my time, hotels are rather boring but most have internet. STO will probably be what I do to occupy my time while I am away from my family.