Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 06:58 PM
I would like one as i live in the Uk and so have none around here, but in light of the above i say give it to one of the guys who has had a rough time recently it seems only right.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd actually like the code to give to my room mate who has also started playing this game. Being in the land down under (Australia for the non-savvy), we don't have Del Taco. He wants to save up his e-credits to pay for it but I was kinda thinking this might save him money so he can spend that hard earned booty on other things. LOL

Worth a try... :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlifer View Post
I would like the code because i got laid off my job that i was working for 10 years , 1 year ago. I havent been able to find a job that equals or better then it in this area. I was lucky enough that my sister got me a lifetime sub because she knows how much i love star trek. I just dont have a Del Taco around my area either. I will be playing this for years on end just as long as the content is here.... Thanks for your time

Well, the thread seems to agree, you WIN!

Please post when you have used the code.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 09:46 PM
tried to enter but comes up with an error ... i sent you a pm in game about this ... please reply when you can

thanks again
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 11:45 PM
i deserve this code becayse i live in nottingham, england