Lt. Commander
Hello , I and many others have kept our STO clients fully updated, even patching the day before and myself personally 2 hours before access to the head start program.
However once the head start program was released the update servers have sent all of us to get a 4 hour update.
This interferes with the head start program, which was placed in the advertisement as a condition of the sale, the advertisement gave me no reason to think that at the specified time I would have any trouble accessing my head start program and there were no other conditions to head start in the advertisement I bought through Steam.

On behalf of myself and everyone in head start we would like a partial refund for false advertising please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
I'll eat my keyboard if they take any action on this (I reserve the right to add a sauce of my choosing).
Lt. Commander
# 3 yup this sucks
01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
i took today off logged in at 130 played for 1 hour got dumped and have been patching all day, kinda unexcusable not to have more down load servers up on a day like this. i would like an email about some sort of compensation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 06:05 PM
lol compensation. I love it when people have a few little issues and they pull all the cards out immediately. Most of us have had similar problems, and most of us are getting them slowly sorted and addressed. But compensation...Seriously? What type of compensation are we even talking here?

I expected problems would arise, and at times for me its been unplayable, but i've got plenty of fun out of it tonight, and hopefully tomorrow things will get better. But get a back bone...really. I sure the people in Haiti would like some compensation. You have absolutely no idea how lucky you are if the worst thing thats happened lately for you is a four hour login problem....*shakes head*
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 06:26 PM
i have said this before and i will say this again... WTF do you want, it's launch day.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
lol compensation. I love it when people have a few little issues and they pull all the cards out immediately. Most of us have had similar problems, and most of us are getting them slowly sorted and addressed. But compensation...Seriously? What type of compensation are we even talking here?

I expected problems would arise, and at times for me its been unplayable, but i've got plenty of fun out of it tonight, and hopefully tomorrow things will get better. But get a back bone...really. I sure the people in Haiti would like some compensation. You have absolutely no idea how lucky you are if the worst thing thats happened lately for you is a four hour login problem....*shakes head*
Heh... there was the case, a year or two ago... users sued Microsoft because their XBLive service went down during the christmas/new years holidays and people were unable to play multiplayer.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldhar_SS
Heh... there was the case, a year or two ago... users sued Microsoft because their XBLive service went down during the christmas/new years holidays and people were unable to play multiplayer.
That only shows how stupid some people are. Hell, since when gaming is the most important thing in life ? Did they lose something ? Lost house, car, hand, child, life ?
WTF! - "We're gonna sue you because you disconnected me while in a mission."! "I couldn't play Halo over christmas, and so I had to spend whole time with my family, damn you M$!".
Are you nuts people ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomalousX
Hello , I and many others have kept our STO clients fully updated, even patching the day before and myself personally 2 hours before access to the head start program.
However once the head start program was released the update servers have sent all of us to get a 4 hour update.
This interferes with the head start program, which was placed in the advertisement as a condition of the sale, the advertisement gave me no reason to think that at the specified time I would have any trouble accessing my head start program and there were no other conditions to head start in the advertisement I bought through Steam.

On behalf of myself and everyone in head start we would like a partial refund for false advertising please.
leave it to the amarcians to start whining about false advetising. shocked not to see the word "sue" in this post. guess thall be next week.

ill speak for a lot of us when i say, please stop playing now
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomalousX

I will assume you bought the game from Steam. Go talk to them. They are the morons that made us all download the game all over.