Lt. Commander
# 1 Two copies of STO
01-29-2010, 06:07 PM
I was wondering if someone could help me out with something. I recently purchased a copy of sto uber edition through atari.com which has already shipped. Today I also won a copy of STO from tentonhammer.com (kinda, any which way those guys are cool). It has already been gifted to me through steam. Am I able to link my account with both codes and have pre order items stack and the free 30 days stack? Also, would I have to download steams client if I already have the client installed? A preemptive thanks to those that answer with out flaming!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher32 View Post
I was wondering if someone could help me out with something. I recently purchased a copy of sto uber edition through atari.com which has already shipped. Today I also won a copy of STO from tentonhammer.com (kinda, any which way those guys are cool). It has already been gifted to me through steam. Am I able to link my account with both codes and have pre order items stack and the free 30 days stack? Also, would I have to download steams client if I already have the client installed? A preemptive thanks to those that answer with out flaming!
Yes, you can apply keys and aall the pre-order items and the included game time will stack. You should not need to reinstall the client if you already have another version of the game installed.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 06:17 PM
StormShade, is there any extra bonus to applying a second game to our account besides the pre-order bonus? Like two/three extra character slots or something like that?

Just curious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 06:22 PM
O please say applying another account will add additional character slots, and I won't feel so stinted by just 3 character slots on an account.