Survivor of Romulus
# 21
10-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
What about player ship interiors?
Look under "Interiors" right under the fleet holdings
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forums are like Sanctuary Districts, complete with Gimmes, Ghosts and Dims.
Lieutenant
# 22
10-31-2013, 03:43 PM
I dont think they've been in any STO missions, but these maps would be great for the foundry.
-NX-01 Bridge
-NX-01 Engineering
-NX-01 Crew deck
(Basically, a complete NX-01 interior map)
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
10-31-2013, 06:35 PM
While those would be cool, I don't think we can realistically expect any maps to be added that aren't already in the game somewhere.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Captain
# 24
11-01-2013, 05:11 AM
obelisk Bridge interior ?

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Rihannsu
# 25
11-01-2013, 05:30 AM
yeah, I'm not yet sure what could be done with that, but I'm sure someone would think of something.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
11-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
yeah, I'm not yet sure what could be done with that, but I'm sure someone would think of something.
It shares the same design as the Dyson sphere interiors and subspace lair... so...an Elachi story I suppose? :S

Lieutenant
# 27
11-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
While those would be cool, I don't think we can realistically expect any maps to be added that aren't already in the game somewhere.
I suppose theres no harm in putting the map in the list. Being an interior of one the Enterprise ships, it's kind of an important map
Captain
# 28
11-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9870 View Post
I suppose theres no harm in putting the map in the list. Being an interior of one the Enterprise ships, it's kind of an important map
Only if you're writing a time travel mission.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer

Quote:
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Should clarify that the intent of the list was to document those maps that are already in the game but are not in the Foundry. While I'd love, really really love to have the ENT sets, they don't exist in game. I've updated the OP to better specify. Also added the maps from the new FE.
Rihannsu
# 30
11-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Should clarify that the intent of the list was to document those maps that are already in the game but are not in the Foundry. While I'd love, really really love to have the ENT sets, they don't exist in game. I've updated the OP to better specify. Also added the maps from the new FE.
Speaking of the new FE.... I'd also love to have that tech for changing the map back drop when you are standing in a certain area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
It shares the same design as the Dyson sphere interiors and subspace lair... so...an Elachi story I suppose? :S
Except that those aren't Elachi....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.