Republic Veteran
# 11
10-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcduffie369 View Post
I have a feeling the difficulty will be tweaked so that it is not a cake walk when it is released.
I have a feeling it will be tweak to be easier because that's what always happens when player can't handle things.

Career Officer
# 12
10-25-2013, 01:06 PM
It's only slightly less challenging than Bass fishing in a lake, with a case of Dynamite.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
10-25-2013, 01:15 PM
eh i think i'll be fine

my Fed Engineer has all engineer boffs; turret, mortar and drone spam ahoy!

my Fed Tac is fully kitted out with Mk XII gear and so are her boffs

My KDF Ferasan Tac is itching to go head to head with the V-Rex, Honor Guard gear and Tritanium Rending Bat'leth plus her Reman and Breen boffs

KDF Sci is set with engi's as well, debuff then let her engineer boffs pets do the heavy lifting

Rom engineer has a lib borg tac with good gear and a sci to heal

Rom sci.....well she can send Tovan Khev first to be the Lawyer somebodies got to be eaten after all
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
10-25-2013, 01:24 PM
You start getting free mk XII blue/purple gear pretty much out of the box with the Dyson rep. You get free items out of the rep store every time you do an XP assignment, either the 20 hour or 1 hour ones. Poor weapons will sort themselves out fairly quickly, and unless you're a fresh 50, your old hand-me-downs will suffice until then.
Captain
# 15
10-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Personally, I plan on dominating this place like a boss. There is no 'good enough'.

Visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Akurie369?feature=watch
or, follow me on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bi-Sh...70769523107039
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
10-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Although I've not been able to test any of the new content yet (an unworthy silver player here) I don't think anyone will have trouble with the new content. My BOFFs have random crappy shields and armour equipped, the only decent bit of kit being their elite fleet sniper rifles etc and I walk through PvE ground content on ELITE. It's so easy it's laughable.

That being said, can't wait to try the new content. Will watch Jurassic Park the day before the test weekend to get in the mood .
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Captain
# 17
10-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I didn't even need BO, Engineers are kings in the battle zone.
Bring Engineer BOFFs for overkills then...?

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
10-25-2013, 03:50 PM
I was on tribble giving it a try...I killed a giant T'rex with a melee sword. Took me a while but highly doable on my medic kit MK X. Lots of heals but nothing fancy in terms of gears. Its how you use it rather than what kind to get
[
Ensign
# 19
10-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Bring Engineer BOFFs for overkills then...?
There is no such thing as overkill. There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload"
Republic Veteran
# 20
10-25-2013, 07:56 PM
I'll be bringing a Borg science officer and an Android engineer. We're ready to rock the Casbah!

The Voth don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rock the Casbah
The Voth don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rock the Casbah
Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410