Ensign
# 1 Paid 550 ZEN - got nothing
10-25-2013, 07:14 PM
So, I go buy that mercenary off-duty outfit from the C-Store and all I got was the belt. Thanks a lot, Cryptic.
Captain
# 2
10-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Are you looking under off duty and the proper jacket/pants settings?
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Ensign
# 3
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Maybe if there was a place that showed me what off-duty clothing I had, I would look there.
Commander
# 4
10-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacelich View Post
Maybe if there was a place that showed me what off-duty clothing I had, I would look there.
You mean, like the tailor? Or right mouse clicking off of your own avatar and choosing View Outfits?
Ensign
# 5
10-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, just like that, genius. If any of that worked, I wouldn't be having this problem, now, would I? My character has three uniforms and no option to switch to off-duty - period.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-25-2013, 09:30 PM
on your fed, in the tailor, go into the 2nd Uniform slot, go to Head, and at the top right there should be a drop down menu, it has uniform, off-duty, and formal options.

Be aware that ths is on a toon that was Pre-LoR, so idk if its been changed or not with a new fed toon post LoR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Ensign
# 7
10-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Well, there's certainly nothing like that on any of my uniform slots, even the two new ones I just got to make sure.
Career Officer
# 8
10-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacelich View Post
Well, there's certainly nothing like that on any of my uniform slots, even the two new ones I just got to make sure.
The dropdown menu I marked with a red box doesn't exist for you?
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 9
10-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Wow, people offer you advice and you insult them, the option is there you just don't know what your looking for.
Super Moderator
# 10
10-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Just created a brand new character, went to the tailor, created a new uniform slot and under the uniform tab was the options for off duty and formal wear. If you're using a new character, make sure you're not using the default slot (as that didn't work for me).

Also at this point if you're not seeing that pulldown we need a screen shot to actually see what you're seeing as a drop down menu not existing doesn't make sense when if you can't use it it should be greyed out.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread