Lt. Commander
# 41
01-30-2010, 02:25 AM
Maintenance outage will alway's be unsuitable for someone (e.g. in Europe it's midday on Saterday), that cannot be avoided. I may assume USA hosts the most customers and the outage timing is based on that. Maybe next maintenance window will favor your continent.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-30-2010, 02:40 AM
How nice and considerate of them, it is not like this is going to be happening in the middle of the day for the rest of the world, you guys really know how to take care of all your customers, my money means just as much to you as that of the Americans, I love you to. I know it has been said before, but I thought I should also send them my love, they love us as much as SWG does doing the same thing, but at least it's not from 11amGMT-4pmGMT every other day (the main reason I left after moving to the UK).
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-30-2010, 02:46 AM
doing a great job cryptic

just wait for people crying over this, they should take this chance to wash ffs
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-30-2010, 02:55 AM
if anyones still having issues where they are being DCd constantly, re-install, i was getting it, re-installed and re-patched, not DCd once since, i assume this stems from the file corruption issue
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-30-2010, 03:01 AM
This is the best the game has ever run for me.....so far, i have no problems.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
Actually on Saturday, the time frame you gave us, would be Europe time to play, would be from 3pm to 5pm.... so you'd screw us there

That's why good MMOs have different servers for Europe and USA.... no problem with downtime/patches
It's not prime time. 730PM-1030PM is prime time.

Oh I forgot Europe doesn't have sunlight during winter (3-5PM).....
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-30-2010, 03:05 AM
nomatter what time of the day or night the do anything one of you cry babys will have something to say get over it go to bed go get layed but damn stop bitiching so much be happy all of us that was in beat delt with alot of down time to help fix the game for everyone **** the game is still new and they are doing a great job so far

one side note **** steam!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
I hope this includes a patch to help the Klingons, because it appears nothing has been fixed for them yet.
/agreed I am a bit disappointed that nothing changed for us Klngons. I hoped maybe get better loot at Kahless Expanse but all I get is batteries. Same if you do Fleet actions. 2 hours to get a hypospray or a white console without sp or "money" is senseless.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Napoli
one side note **** steam!!!!!!
Amen to that.

People, the game just came out of Beta and Cryptic probably werent expecting the server load we put on them. Please remember, they didnt have to give us a headstart option and whether you do the headstart or not its your choice, expect some downtime as you get with all MMO's.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the heads up and the fact you seem to be making sure the game is in a fit a state as possible before the official release day but I think you guys really should change when you look at doing these things. Would be nice to know the ratio between players on the Americas contenent and those not. If its roughly even then save the team some sleep. As it's been pointed out, this is prime time for loads of other ppl.
Closed Thread