Lt. Commander
# 651
02-01-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee323 View Post
Would be interesting how many boxes are sold in Europe,Australia and the Us. Does anyone has figures?

The other thing is, 2 hours downtime arent that bad, but the problem i see there, is everything that will be made in the future is for pst time.
So events, updates and all the little things will be at a disadvantage of the aussies and the europeans...Also downtimes will be on our main playing time.
And think about that, we/they are also paying and in other mmos they also have at least a european server. If we would have about 50.000 players in europe, a servershard would be easily paid off.

btw, never had big problems soo far. working fine for now except for the downtime times
I am sure it will be kept secret but they could tell us that 60% comes from America, 30 Europe. 10 Australia or something like that. I am sure we europeans deserve a server farm in europe just like Blizzard has for..you know what MMORPG I am referring to. perhaps they really underestimated the number of players who are interested in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 652
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Dam...I got lucky and got off of work 5 hours earlier. So I figured I can do some STO before my kids get home. And what happens....down for 2 hours....grrrrr
Closed Thread