Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 07:01 PM
How many QQ threads is this guy going to make?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSZenica
This game is still beta and we prepaid in advance some 6 months for the exclusive right to play in this
beta phase. Those on the monthly sub can cancel the paid beta with no loss, those of us with the Lifetime
subscription are stuck. We paid to play in this continued beta so we may as well. I just need to change
the way I look at this so as to not keep getting annoyed.

From here on out, when someone *itches about the game, I'm going to tell him/her the truth. This game
is still in beta testing and they paid for and agreed to test the product for Cryptic.

Now with that said, I just ask that Cryptic address the myriad of bug reports and work towards making
the game stable enough for a retail release. I won't bother asking for a date as that is like disproving a negative...something that cannot be done anymore than they can give a date this game will be ready for retail.

The game doesn't even work with steam
I am really ****ed and I am thinking of asking for my $310 refund.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EE_LoD View Post
I am not a troll, you cant call me that just because you dont agree with what I say.

Sorry, I dont buy crap just because it has a logo plastered on it. I am here laughing at these threads though... brings joy to my heart.
And still you are here everyday why? if you are not a troll then what's your purpose of being here, since you repeat same two lines in every post.

i do not like games like ***, WOW etc, but i don't go and post on their forums to grief those who enjoy it. Thats what we call trolling. And its pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Nope, no troll but thanks for playing.

I am half tempted to video the TV and post that on Youtube. That will be all the endorsement the game needs.
Honestly, open beta played 50 fold better and had one quarter of the disconnects. Perhaps your experience is fine, mine isn't. I cannot attest to your experience, only my own. I feel like my character is a broken record, it moves then jerks right back to try and move again only to get jerked right back like it is attached to a rubber band at the ankles, the same thing with the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerIIC View Post
Yea looking at his history he is a QQ troll.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
you appear to have made some assumptions based upon your opinion. Well done. There is no prize for telling the world though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Nope, no troll but thanks for playing.

I am half tempted to video the TV and post that on Youtube. That will be all the endorsement the game needs.
Honestly, open beta played 50 fold better and had one quarter of the disconnects. Perhaps your experience is fine, mine isn't. I cannot attest to your experience, only my own. I feel like my character is a broken record, it moves then jerks right back to try and move again only to get jerked right back like it is attached to a rubber band at the ankles, the same thing with the ship.
Hi, sorry to hear your having trouble. I hope things improve. Also , my apologies for the other forum members.
They are a contemptable bunch.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerIIC View Post
As many as it takes until the point and message is heard, not by you since you can't fix it but
rather by those that can.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
This game is still beta and we prepaid in advance some 6 months for the exclusive right to play in this
beta phase. Those on the monthly sub can cancel the paid beta with no loss, those of us with the Lifetime
subscription are stuck. We paid to play in this continued beta so we may as well. I just need to change
the way I look at this so as to not keep getting annoyed.

From here on out, when someone *itches about the game, I'm going to tell him/her the truth. This game
is still in beta testing and they paid for and agreed to test the product for Cryptic.

Now with that said, I just ask that Cryptic address the myriad of bug reports and work towards making
the game stable enough for a retail release. I won't bother asking for a date as that is like disproving a negative...something that cannot be done anymore than they can give a date this game will be ready for retail.
Opinion only and you have all right to state it, however spreading it around like that is malicious and only in YOUR point of view. This is a highly illogical thread indeed. ^_-
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 07:14 PM
im glad i did not sighn up for lifetime coz i only plan on playing this till black prophacy comes out in like 6-12 months, and im not paying for that long of a sub before i get a chance to see what the endgame is like, if someone had got the lifetime sub and dont like the game then thats just bad luck in my opionion.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascalsviper75 View Post
Opinion only and you have all right to state it, however spreading it around like that is malicious and only in YOUR point of view. This is a highly illogical thread indeed. ^_-
It is the logical conclusion for the game play experience I am having. I cannot advertise the game as anything other than unstable as that would run contrary to my experience. I am not a paid fanboy, just the opposite, I am a paid customer.