Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
I don't recall saying no borg anywhere should have the borg outfit I am just saying that for the CAPTAIN of a starfleet or klingon vessel it's tacky. I don't expect you to agree but my arguement isn't moot.
Actually, your argument was:

"Would starfleet allow a full on borg to command a ship?"

And the answer is: if they would allow a "full on borg" to be a bridge officer, then yes, they would. As far as personal taste goes, if you dont like the look of the oufit, then no one would force you to wear it.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 09:33 PM
I say make the borg costumes and the smaller eye plant available... everyone has different preferences and it would increase the customization aspect of the game...

Personally I like the selection...
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Agreed, more options. Either more/less implants and a full borg outfit like the previewed Borg BO is shown to have.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
Not to mention that i am appaled that you can only have implants in your head. No hand implant with assimilation tubes like seven's.
Agree ... it is really disappointing
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Eh. Considering the investment required to get access to Liberated Borg, I was rather dismayed to see they just recycled textures that were already in the game.

Infected skin, parts from NPC borg, etc. I was looking specifically for 7x9's occular implant, the assimilation tubules, and a couple of other small things.

I suppose it's collectively our fault for not asking for screenshots first.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimskringla View Post
I suppose it's collectively our fault for not asking for screenshots first.
Why didn't we say "PICS OR GTFO!"? This is the Internet. We should have known to say that.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 12:39 AM
I was dissapointed with that and that they havent included any new costume pieces into the game at all......

Same outfits and hairdues as open beta..... come on Cryptic that simply isnt good enough
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Quote:
The Borg bridge officer has a "borg" costume instead of the standard Starfleet uniform, so why no Borg costume for liberated Borg captains?
cos they are planning to charge for them ....
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaellorien
cos they are planning to charge for them ....
Which is so gay. They have the store ready to go before they get the game properly balanced and stable.

Tells us exactly where their priorities lie. *le sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBunny
don't care much about standing out, but the full borg suite looks nicer than the fed uniforms. would love to have it as an option for my captain.
i want arm and hand options like seven of nine had but hehe its all good The stores not even on yet. This games problem appears to be Klingon's have replaced its a good day to die with We must run and cry.