Lt. Commander
# 51
01-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorningStar
Why don't you all start a guild and call it <OMG we all paid for borg> or something. Then you'll really stand out.

Or you could have just paid a homeless man $300 to follow you around saying how awesome you are. That would make you stand out too.
Fail troll is fail. How are you going to feed your troll family when you cant even do your job?
Lt. Commander
# 52 What does it matter
01-30-2010, 12:37 PM
As soon as you put on armor it will cover up your borg uniform that you want just like it does your federation uniform, so what does it matter, quit your QQing.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueamdgamer View Post
As soon as you put on armor it will cover up your borg uniform that you want just like it does your federation uniform, so what does it matter, quit your QQing.
Said someone who doesn't know how to hide the armor!?
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
The Borg bridge officer has a "Borg" costume instead of the standard Star fleet uniform, so why no Borg costume for liberated Borg captains?
Agree

/signed Lotus Zen -c.m.t.

I to would like to have the very cool looking "Steam Punked" Borg outfit with the attached hand gun, or sword for hand to hand martial arts. And I would like to see a nice red or green laser light coming out of my attached head piece as well.

Oh and one more problem needing to be fixed as well...

The $240 dollars is for the Life time membership...That is Great in it self Thank you for that Cryptic & Atari

The playable Borg we get is "Nerfed" & has no skills to specializes in Guns or Martial Arts compared to other races that you can get. Other races that you can choose from will get 1 to 3 race traits plus you get to choose 1 to 3 other skill traits depending on what race you pick. Here is the problem.... Not all the Trait skills tree will be displayed.....& this extends out not just the Borg but other races as well.

The Borg only has one good space trait that is part of its race traits and that is "Efficient.: The Borg "Nanites" is OK as well....But here is the problem...Other than the one obvious choice you get in the open skill tree which is the "Borg Neural Blast" the Borg has no other useful attack traits. everything in the skill tree is for defense passive & mostly useless for space & ground.

Here is what I propose that Cryptic & Atari can take into consideration for the next patch before we go live to the open public.

{#1} Problem with Borg: is they are not really good at anything. They cant specialize in Guns nor Martial Arts, They will not do well with guns or any weapons because they do not have the Soldier skill to choose from. {Borg should have had an attached arm Gun and a full Borg out fit ..But thats another discussion.}

(#2) Problem with Borg: They are not good at Hand-To-Hand Martial Arts combat...Even tho they do have "Nanites" it is a close range ground skill. But thats it.... no Covert skill. They do have Physical Strength but thats not enough to specialize into Martial Arts with... You need Covert as well.

Please Cryptic & Atari take these next suggestions into serious consideration for the next patch before we go live to the entire world.

Please open up the skill tree fully for Borg characters like you have it for the Unknown Alien builds. Or at least please and in a ground weapons skill for guns & Hand-to-hand such as:

Covert for Martial Arts
Soldier for Guns

Thank you for your time & Considerations.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
The Borg bridge officer has a "borg" costume instead of the standard Starfleet uniform, so why no Borg costume for liberated Borg captains?
I dunno, Mate... isn't it fair to say that as a member of Star Fleet, there is some dress code involved? Makes perfect sense to me. (I just made my Borg's Head look like something out of 'Dawn of the Dead' so he's pretty obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-30-2010, 02:51 PM
That would be nice... I agree why can't we remain more "borg" looking.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadknob View Post
I dunno, Mate... isn't it fair to say that as a member of Star Fleet, there is some dress code involved? Makes perfect sense to me. (I just made my Borg's Head look like something out of 'Dawn of the Dead' so he's pretty obvious.
Cryptic obviously disagrees with you, since they gave the Borg BO(also a member of Starfleet) the Borg costume.
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Aye - I saw that - if anything, though, I suspect THAT is the error that will be modified. As fun as it would be to have full Borg Uniforms, doesn't it make more sense that they should be confined to Regs? The NPC's should wear SF Uniforms too.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadknob View Post
Aye - I saw that - if anything, though, I suspect THAT is the error that will be modified.
After some people have bought that specific pre-order based on that screenshot, I highly doubt it.
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestre_dos_Magos

Couldnt they make some stylized implants a-la 7 of nine's?
I think we'd ALL like 7 of 9's implants in the game, if you'll pardon my engineering parlance...