Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
01-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood92
I think we'd ALL like 7 of 9's implants in the game, if you'll pardon my engineering parlance...
I'll happily join the "all" in this. Seven of Nine style implants would make me very happy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeh i agree all the borg ive seen need some more options to be worth it. And as for the "it doesnt match lore" theres gonna be a lot of things that dont match lore. First of all SF uniforms are standard so the fact that theres a huge selections doesnt match lore. also there no way all the races are able to interbreed so that doesnt match lore. Remember if something doesnt make sense Star trek has always bene a master at explaining it away
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
I don't recall saying no borg anywhere should have the borg outfit I am just saying that for the CAPTAIN of a starfleet or klingon vessel it's tacky. I don't expect you to agree but my arguement isn't moot.
I don't know. I doubt the Klingons would mind much. They don't really have a uniform code. But Starfleet? Maybe. I don't see why it couldn't be an option though.

This reminds me, I'd really like to see some of the Gorn and Orion NPC uniforms and garb made available. Even they have to dress like Klingons? Funny, the NPCs don't and they're part of the alliance. And why can't we choose some of those Gorn and Orion ships instead of the BoP? We want more choices, right? Well, there they are.

/signed for more Borg options in general. Arm bands, shoulder pieces, come on! And maybe some cybernetic eyes that actually glow like the bad guys' and are colorable. What do you say devs?


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
02-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukekun View Post
Yeh i agree all the borg ive seen need some more options to be worth it. And as for the "it doesnt match lore" theres gonna be a lot of things that dont match lore. First of all SF uniforms are standard so the fact that theres a huge selections doesnt match lore. also there no way all the races are able to interbreed so that doesnt match lore. Remember if something doesnt make sense Star trek has always bene a master at explaining it away
As far as lore goes, the most important point in this argument that it DOES match the lore of the GAME, since the borg BOs are members of starfleet and yet they still have the "full borg" costume.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
02-01-2010, 10:23 AM
/signed.

I want my Borg exosuit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
02-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Player borg and BO borg are the dumbest thing in the game.

Yes, it's just my opinion, but man...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
02-01-2010, 10:41 AM
I don't why all of you are asking for this stuff AFTER you bought lifetime.

Cryptic knew many people were motivated by the borg as the reason why they purchased lifetime, yet they offered little or no details to the borg.

This is your fault for spending your money before even knowing what you get. Next time, dont let the fanboi hype get to your wallet.

If I was cryptic I could care less what you guys want, because I already got your money!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
02-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
I don't why all of you are asking for this stuff AFTER you bought lifetime.
Because having a lifetime doesn't exclude you from getting support and attention from the company. Quite the contrary. As lifetime subscribers our subscriptions are actually the upfront cost that helps pay for all the crap everyone else is b*tching about. Without cash on hand they wouldn't be able to keep paying programmers or buy Server upgrades, etc. We havn't screwed ourselves, we've helped the game get developed and shown to cryptic that we have faith in them to take care of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
Cryptic knew many people were motivated by the borg as the reason why they purchased lifetime
I really doubt anyone bought the lifetime JUST for the borg. No one in their right mind pays $230 to add a few extra skills and have a different look. We purchased because we plan on playing for a long time and after a while it will just cost less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
If I was cryptic I could care less what you guys want, because I already got your money!
Thanks. Glad to see that you're a cynical person. I will remember to never purchase any product you sell.
It's that kind of attitude that has ruined our country and our economy. You, sir, must work for AIG.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
02-01-2010, 11:00 AM
I also forgot to mention that many lifetimers are personnaly invested into the game, along with financially. Not only do you show your bias, but you actually have something to lose. If you want to spend money in something you arent sure you are getting perhaps you should try the stockmarket
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
02-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
If I was cryptic I could care less what you guys want, because I already got your money!
And if you were Cryptic this game would be an epic fail instead of an epic win. So thank goodness you are not Cryptic
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:16 AM.