Lt. Commander
# 1 Gamesstop Perorder mess
01-29-2010, 07:37 PM
I preordered from gamestop a week ago. Was never sent a preorder key. Yes I've been keeping an eye on my spam folder. contacted Gamestop cust service numerous times and nothing. Can't even seem to create a support ticket here to try to get help. I was going to buy the lifetime subscription but now looks like I'm going to cancel my preorder with Gamestop and forget about this game. I've never seen companies who didn't want my money less.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 07:40 PM
no offence, but your an idiot, if you need help, get into your car, drive to the nearest Gamestop, explain the situation, cancel the pre order there and then redo it in the store... Problem solved..

Next!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 07:50 PM
What exactly did you expect to happen if you opened a ticket with Cryptic?

Did you think they would send a team of accountants over to Gamestop's corporate offices to audit the books and find your purchase records?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Are you a 3rd grader? Play nice and be constuctive. I don't think I wrote anything about asking to be insulted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 08:14 PM
No, I didn't but they are the ones requiring a preorder key I thought maybe if I sent them my preorder receipt they would allow me to access the Lifetime sub option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I preordered late Sunday night and was never sent a preorder key. I called their customer service number, gave them my order number, and was told I would receive my key within 24 to 48 hours. Two days later I call again and the rep I speak to resends my key on the spot, but it doesn't arrive in my email, so he reads the key to me out loud over the phone.

The short version is they jumped through almost as many hoops as I did to get me my key. You must have gotten an incredibly lazy rep.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitstorm View Post
your an idiot
=> ignore list. Next !
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 08:16 PM
I did my preorder through gamestop. They gave me the beta key card and I was automatically in for the headstart and such.

Did you guys not get a beta key card?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranastrasz View Post
I preordered late Sunday night and was never sent a preorder key. I called their customer service number, gave them my order number, and was told I would receive my key within 24 to 48 hours. Two days later I call again and the rep I speak to resends my key on the spot, but it doesn't arrive in my email, so he reads the key to me out loud over the phone.

The short version is they jumped through almost as many hoops as I did to get me my key. You must have gotten an incredibly lazy rep.
I think I did. I'll give them a call tomorrow and work it that way. It just shouldn't be this hard to spend money Thanks for the advice.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Went through Gamestop at a local mall. Haven't had a problem.

____