Career Officer
# 1 STF store update?
07-20-2012, 08:56 PM
when is this going to hit atleast on tribble I am getting tired of waiting to get ground set when I have both medal of honors fed and kdf I have the chips to get the items I need I would like to close set out so I can work on grinding out starbase
Commander
# 2
07-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Too bad. That's hapening season 7 IF we are lucky. I'm bummed about it too, but not in the least suprised- when S6 turned out to be nice, but a dissapointment compared to the hype, I decided to start going 'bah' every time I saw a dev block promising content or updates.
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Commander
# 3
07-20-2012, 11:50 PM
What's wrong with the STF store? I've already purchased two full space sets, and 2/3 of the Veteran Omega ground set without any issues...
Republic Veteran
# 4
07-21-2012, 02:40 AM
He meant when, if ever, is the store going to sell MK 12 items.
Captain
# 5
07-21-2012, 02:44 AM
I hope they don't do this, Mk XII is a reward for people that can grind STFs endlessly. Mk XI is good enough for people that won't. Yes and its fair to even have to still grind STFs long after you get Medal of Honor to get Mk XII, I did.
Commander
# 6
07-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
I hope they don't do this, Mk XII is a reward for people that can grind STFs endlessly. Mk XI is good enough for people that won't. Yes and its fair to even have to still grind STFs long after you get Medal of Honor to get Mk XII, I did.
Well, PW said awhile ago that the MK 12 would be available for EDC's soon, so it is futile to hope.
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Captain
# 7
07-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah. fleet stuff is out now. people don;t want to have to endlessly grind STF's to get a MKXII because it detracts from the actual fleet stuff.

I just hope they add a way to convert Salvage to EDC's.
Captain
# 8
07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
Well, PW said awhile ago that the MK 12 would be available for EDC's soon, so it is futile to hope.
LOL so what if they said that, they regularly change their minds on things anyway. Just like FEDs weren't supposed to get carriers ever, or many other things they have changed their minds on.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Captain
# 9
07-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl103 View Post
Yeah. fleet stuff is out now. people don;t want to have to endlessly grind STF's to get a MKXII because it detracts from the actual fleet stuff.

I just hope they add a way to convert Salvage to EDC's.
Thats why you don't deserve Mk XII because many others did endlessly grind for it and now you think it should just be handed to you on a silver platter. STO is already newb friendly enough compared to most games, it will be ruined if they just hand over everything to the complainers without them having to put in the same effort as those of us who grinded multiple mk XII space and ground sets.
Captain
# 10
07-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Also might like to add that I started working on a 4th mk XII ground set since season 6 went live and got 2 pieces so far and still found the time to have 125k+ fleet marks. its not hard to do both, just concentrate on fleet stuff only during events, then get back to STF afterward.