Lt. Commander
# 1 Beta Characters
01-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Is this normal? I log in today and my Beta characters both Fed/Kling are no longer on my list. Do i need to create a new character or is this simply a bug.

If i need to create a new character and go threw the initial start up of the game, ill simply call it quits....Not at all interested in running the starter missions AGAIN!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsknights
Is this normal? I log in today and my Beta characters both Fed/Kling are no longer on my list. Do i need to create a new character or is this simply a bug.

If i need to create a new character and go threw the initial start up of the game, ill simply call it quits....Not at all interested in running the starter missions AGAIN!
It was well documented that the beta chars would be wiped...

What, you thought it was a bonus headstart to the one we have now?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:07 AM
I have never heard or seen any game where people would allowed to use their beta chars.

This is simply a standard procedure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 09:29 AM
ive played some Beta's that yes you keep your Beta character. Anyhow nice to know..
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedger View Post
I have never heard or seen any game where people would allowed to use their beta chars.

This is simply a standard procedure.
LotRO allowed pre-order folks to retain their OB characters (lvl capped at 15), but that's the only game I've ever been apart of that allowed such a thing.

In any case, it was well documented that there would be a beta character wipe and nowhere did it state that beta characters would transition over.