Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarthezThed
maybe its a limit based ont he ship your on...how many candidates you can have....definitely looks like a bug...but i will wait until im in my cruiser
So my fleet mate has lost 2 from quests, plus 2 from levels, never had one show up on Assignments. He's at 0 and never gone to even 1.
Lt. Commander
# 12 The same
01-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Just happened to me as well, any ideas of a fix?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 12:54 AM
I thought I didnt get my forth one too .. but after i zoned into sol station ( was going to talk to the admiral personaly to see if that got me my officer ) she showed up in the waitting to be accepted page .

could of just been lagg , or i needed to zone a few times . Either way I have gotten all 4 of my officers from quest .
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 01:13 AM
This is a widespread issue. Also have this..quests..haven't bought because I hoped to god I'd get one from quests/leveling...
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 03:10 AM
My Tactical Captain didn't get her first BO, from the quest/mission in tutorial's USS Kitomah. Had to do the Kits part of the Tutorial with a generic 'Security'.

My main had a spare Betazoid Science Officer from a quest, so I posted it & this one did show in my 'Assignments' tab, but took about 5 attempts to Commission before the BO joined the crew. I put that last part down to lag though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Ditto. Three awol bridge officers. I was hoping to get some use out of them before firing them in a few days or weeks.

Think they been more busy with this bull@#$% release some preorder stuff today, and some preorder stuff due to come in on tuesday.

Hmmm tuesday... that sorta rings bell...

P.S. From a customer service standpoint. Releasing some preorder items at different times was a completely stupid idea. You were asking for a flood of "Hey wheres my @#$%" with that idea. If all the preorder stuff came on the same day it would have been a smooth launch. Instead someone had the idea of "hey lets flood our customer service respresentatives with questions on "missing" stuff."
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Lcmd LVl 5 Still onlyu got my first bridge crew.
Lt. Commander
# 18 not a bug
01-30-2010, 03:16 AM
This is not a bug but does not notify you that you can not have another officer at your level. I learned to not accept the officer until I had another opening for an officer.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexcGarvin
This is not a bug but does not notify you that you can not have another officer at your level. I learned to not accept the officer until I had another opening for an officer.
Well i had an open tac officer slot and the reward tac officer dissapeared and did not go to my assignment tab. So yes its a bug.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter33
Well i had an open tac officer slot and the reward tac officer dissapeared and did not go to my assignment tab. So yes its a bug.

Ive never had that problem but your probably correct.