Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardajowol View Post
I don't want a flame thread. but I got my shuttle and its cool flys with you and all but, what use is it, it doesn't help you in combat, it disappears or is that a bug? I'm little confused.
It's pretty. What is the purpose of a flower?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Where do you input the key code? I don't see anywhere in my accounts page to add the code.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalTaxi View Post
Where do you input the key code? I don't see anywhere in my accounts page to add the code.
http://www.startrekonline.com/betacard
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Oh how I love the, let me count the ways.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal View Post
I have the stupid greyed out box that says "Can only Claim one per Char." And I havent Claimed it yet...
You have to click on the Claim button.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel_Chekout
Whoa!!! How, when, where????

How did you activate it???????

Lots of ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thought Cryptic came out and said all these things were linked to the retail key being added to your account. You have yours already?
On tjhe right side of the mini map, the last button that looks like a down arrow that when you hover over it says More. Click that. On the drop down menu, choose Visit the C-store. Then choose Special Unlocks. Shuttle pet is listed there.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 09:10 PM
I tried to claim it but the game says only one per char. Well I've never claimed it for my char.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 09:13 PM
it's just a vanity item and can only be seen in instances and goes away during combat. There is no purpose to it nor is there meant to be. Th worse thing is that it takes up a device slot in your ship.

Not very long before the novelty wears off.

Once you claim it, it appears in your pack as a bound item that has to be added to the ship. I must have clicked it a hundred times to claim, getting the error 'unable to complete transaction (reason not specified ) before I realised it had gone into my pack the very first click.

http://twitpic.com/10fsar/full
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Sorry, maybe I was unclear. I was wondering where you input the Del Taco code. The one I have doesn't seem to work in the "Headstart" key code page. Is there another page or did I get a funked code? The startrekonline/deltaco link on the paper I was given also doesn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalTaxi View Post
Sorry, maybe I was unclear. I was wondering where you input the Del Taco code. The one I have doesn't seem to work in the "Headstart" key code page. Is there another page or did I get a funked code? The startrekonline/deltaco link on the paper I was given also doesn't work.

http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco