Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
This is why I love the STO forums. Good people. Thank you, the link worked.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Just for fun! I got mine!
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel_Chekout
Whoa!!! How, when, where????

How did you activate it???????

Lots of ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thought Cryptic came out and said all these things were linked to the retail key being added to your account. You have yours already?
since this wasn't a pre-order item it's not connected to retail keys, just the code from del taco.

which would make you think the wrath of kahn uniform would work the same way, but it didn't.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardajowol View Post
I don't want a flame thread. but I got my shuttle and its cool flys with you and all but, what use is it, it doesn't help you in combat, it disappears or is that a bug? I'm little confused.
It is a Pet.. it is ther to look cute and follow you around.. when you enter a fight it goes away as to help prevent lagging.

in any MMO.. you can have a Pet.. in Age of Conan, my Demonologist has 14 pets.. I can only use 1 at a time and when I enter combat, the pet disappears.

Same for any MMO out there..

Or could you image in a game with massive endgame content, which STO will have in future updates, where you have 20 to 40 ships all fighting with 20-40 pets following around.. imagine the lag that would cause just graphically.. throw in the netowrking involved to ship that pet information back and forth to everyone.

It isn't meant to be a permanent fixture or a combat item.

The description is the Del Taco Typoe-8 Shuttlecraft Pet.

Just that.. not combat device or tactical assault shuttle.. but Pet.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 10:35 PM
Like a lot of other people I claimed mine in ob and now the code doesnt work. From what Ive heard no one has been able to claim the item on more then one character. And sadly if you claimed it in beta that counted as your one time claim

Sure they will figure it out, but after all the posts about the problem still not one response from a dev. Oh well 4 del taco meals later and no little tiny fancy pet shuttle craft oh the tears.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankor View Post
Like a lot of other people I claimed mine in ob and now the code doesnt work. From what Ive heard no one has been able to claim the item on more then one character. And sadly if you claimed it in beta that counted as your one time claim

Sure they will figure it out, but after all the posts about the problem still not one response from a dev. Oh well 4 del taco meals later and no little tiny fancy pet shuttle craft oh the tears.
same here, I claimed it in beta and now I can't claim it on my retail toon. It states only 1 per character and not 1 per account so not sure what the deal is. Would love a dev post.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal View Post
I have the stupid greyed out box that says "Can only Claim one per Char." And I havent Claimed it yet...
Same exact issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris70 View Post
You have to click on the Claim button.
The only way he would get that error is if he is hitting the claim button. I know because I have the same exact problem.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
It's pretty. What is the purpose of a flower?
To attract bees to make me honey, and in some cases grow into a tasty fruit that I can eat. :p
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardajowol View Post
I don't want a flame thread. but I got my shuttle and its cool flys with you and all but, what use is it, it doesn't help you in combat, it disappears or is that a bug? I'm little confused.
... It's a pet, It does nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I am just mad that we don't have any Del Taco's close to where I live, closest one is like a 4 hour drive north, it's kind of uncool that they don't have other areas in the rest of the states, countries to allow us the Del Taco goodness.

But that's my only complaint. If anybody has a spare code they wouldn't mind messaging me with, that would be sweet.