Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Captain
# 11
10-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
I tend to prefer pay pal, steam I guess would be alright to although I hate middle man companies such as those, but so long as they retain a good track record than so be it.
Trust me, I hate steam for a lot of reasons. But stealing money is not the reason why I hate them. The only big problem with steam is you "loose" zen if you buy with them. You don't have the free "bonus" zen for every purchase.

Last edited by erei1; 10-28-2013 at 04:15 AM.
Captain
# 12
10-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
Trust me, I hate steam for a lot of reasons. But stealing money is not the reason why I hate them. The only big problem with steam is you "loose" zen if you buy wuth them. You don't have the free "bonus" zen for every purchase.
Yes they would be a last choice for me than, they no doubtfully do it to make some small profit for handling transactions for PWE. I have seen companies that offer these services so as to make money.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
I don't need anything, honest. Though ... if you are offering , I would like to know if this problem gets sorted. That would be my reward.

Thank you anyway.
Here is an update. My bank says the money is drawn.
PWE sais to contact Skrill, sence they cannot and do not get any information from Skrill (moneybrookers) regarding transactions that for some reason do not reach them. And Skrill is saying that they have a long responsetime due to a high number of tickets.

So.... Think I?ll hold up upon buying more Zen for a while. Spent quite alot the past two months, and wanted to buy atleast 3300 more, when this was cleared up... but now... it seems like there is a GIANT hole in the system that can devour money without a trace.

So sad....
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-30-2013, 12:32 AM
And here is Another update. Still ni response from Skrill. And my Money is still missing. And still ni Zen to be found. What to do... What to do....??
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
10-30-2013, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoscola View Post
And here is Another update. Still ni response from Skrill. And my Money is still missing. And still ni Zen to be found. What to do... What to do....??
I would bring this up with your Bank.

They have some power, I think.

Please , anyone, correct me If I am wrong.
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-30-2013, 04:47 AM
I have already spoken with my bank. Everything appears to be on order at their End, so the payment is valid. They say that is up to the Company in question to correct anything out of the ordinary. And since Skrill still haven't answered my tickets, I Think i must come to the s?d conclusion that i've been had. This is really bad of them, beacouse in the End it's Cryptic that is the victim. PWE is passing me on to skrill, and they are just totally quiet. If anybody at Cryptic happens to read this, please help me. I'm a Long Long say from you guys and cannot do much m?te from my End here in Sweden.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
10-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoscola View Post
I have already spoken with my bank. Everything appears to be on order at their End, so the payment is valid. They say that is up to the Company in question to correct anything out of the ordinary. And since Skrill still haven't answered my tickets, I Think i must come to the s?d conclusion that i've been had. This is really bad of them, beacouse in the End it's Cryptic that is the victim. PWE is passing me on to skrill, and they are just totally quiet. If anybody at Cryptic happens to read this, please help me. I'm a Long Long say from you guys and cannot do much m?te from my End here in Sweden.
I would say GET IT SORTED OUT PRONTO ... (GL) . Maybe try and raise it with your equivalent of the financial ombudsman This is the UK version, of which I know is for the UK, but since Skrill is a UK company ... may be worth a shot. Like I may have said, if there is an equivalent in your country, go for it! .
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

Last edited by jumpingjs; 10-30-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Lieutenant
# 18
10-30-2013, 05:39 AM
I would NOT wait, if I was in your shoes.

Contact your bank as soon as humanly possible. Take any and ALL documentation you have in your possession (bank statement, messages from skrill support, the works).

Your bank has a ton of resources at their disposal, and can get this cleared up immediately.

Best to go in person, and go over this with your bank manager.

Remember, DO NOT wait.

ONE OTHER THING: Isn't there a Transaction History on your Skrill account? I'd print off a copy of that as well. Screen-shot it or something, then print it off.
If no payments were received, yet they're charging you, well...you get the idea

Last edited by pwetacodeath; 10-30-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
10-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwetacodeath View Post
I would NOT wait, if I was in your shoes.

Contact your bank as soon as humanly possible. Take any and ALL documentation you have in your possession (bank statement, messages from skrill support, the works).

Your bank has a ton of resources at their disposal, and can get this cleared up immediately.

Best to go in person, and go over this with your bank manager.

Remember, DO NOT wait.
Actually, he has a point.

DON'T WAIT.

Lt. Commander
# 20
10-30-2013, 05:57 AM
I have my skrill history, bank statement, but still, my bank cannot do anything more. I have had phonecontact with them several Times, and i have given them the documentation. Byt they cannot do anything mode. Its really up to skrill or Cryptic/PWE Now.... My bank Gould help more If it was an Swedish based Company.