Login

Captain
# 21
10-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
go pout then b/c it is

http://i.imgur.com/EPOSYHi.jpg

outsied of that....WTH warrents it being worth FIVE fleet mods (if you dont have c-store...but i do so meh)

if they added a lt uni then maybe....but without it no
*starts sobbing uncontrollably*

If it keeps the 44550 hull, with a 1.32 shield mod, well hot damn. but still soooooo blue. Why why cant we have it in Fleet skin! Damn you lazy art team!!!! let me buy paint so i can paint it red and name it the Errant Venture!!
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Career Officer
# 22
10-29-2013, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnshadow27 View Post
*starts sobbing uncontrollably*

If it keeps the 44550 hull, with a 1.32 shield mod, well hot damn. but still soooooo blue. Why why cant we have it in Fleet skin! Damn you lazy art team!!!! let me buy paint so i can paint it red and name it the Errant Venture!!
So, let me get this straight, you reply to me in what seems like a condescending attitude because I was blunt with a sarcastic idiot, then you start complaining about the colour?

Well, ok, we can do that.

Infortunately the "atrox carrier" part means it's going to be blue, if you want a different coloured carrier then get one on a different faction, if you want to play a fed then that's fine but it's an atrox carrier, which is blue, therefore access to the atrox means that you're gonna have to put up with a blue ship, sorry you feel left out but if you want to play a fed admiral then thems the breaks kid.
Captain
# 23
10-29-2013, 05:00 AM
Two words:

Flushable Litterboxes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
10-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Carrier commands could also come with buffs for the carrier. Work it like com arrays but without the AOE.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Empire Veteran
# 25
10-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
go pout then b/c it is

http://i.imgur.com/EPOSYHi.jpg

outsied of that....WTH warrents it being worth FIVE fleet mods (if you dont have c-store...but i do so meh)

if they added a lt uni then maybe....but without it no
That's for people who never bought it. C-store discount will apply.

I love my Atrox the way it is. It's the perfect tank/healer. When I finish gearing it out with consoles and then get the fleet version I will be an ultra-tank.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 26
10-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushariagain View Post
So, let me get this straight, you reply to me in what seems like a condescending attitude because I was blunt with a sarcastic idiot, then you start complaining about the colour?

Well, ok, we can do that.

Infortunately the "atrox carrier" part means it's going to be blue, if you want a different coloured carrier then get one on a different faction, if you want to play a fed then that's fine but it's an atrox carrier, which is blue, therefore access to the atrox means that you're gonna have to put up with a blue ship, sorry you feel left out but if you want to play a fed admiral then thems the breaks kid.
My comment to you about the two impulse bars was actually dead serious, and minorly joking. Im sorry it came across as a "condescending attitude" i really did not mean that as so. But i feel like if you could alter power output in the two impulse drives would improve the turn rate, my thinking was along the lines of some remote control cars where if you push both handles forward it goes forward but if you push one forward and one back it spins in a circle. I had an actual thought on it i was being sarcastic, but its pretty hard to sort sarcasm and attitudes from real comments via wrods, with not tonal differences or facial expressions. so again i apologize.

And yes i was complaining about the color, why would the Caitans be making a ship that is theoretically being made by the fleet, or is it maybe that the fleet is "upgrading" it. My primary problem with the hardcore blue motif is if you put a design on the ship you cannot see it as its almost the same shade of blue.
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Career Officer
# 27
10-30-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnshadow27 View Post

And yes i was complaining about the color, why would the Caitans be making a ship that is theoretically being made by the fleet, or is it maybe that the fleet is "upgrading" it. My primary problem with the hardcore blue motif is if you put a design on the ship you cannot see it as its almost the same shade of blue.
Now there I have to agree, it is definitely a silly colour. I think it has a certain appeal somehow, though it's a silly design choice.