Lt. Commander
I was planning on using my Join Trill on tuesday..but in the meantime created a place holding character.

WIth this character I set up my fleet.... not thinking of what happens when I go to delete him on Tuesday.

Can I transfer the Leader role to another Fleetmate, then he back to my new Character?

I would hate to think my Fleet will loose everything if I deleted that character.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Bump for anyone that may know??? Guess I will be the first to test this....better make sure a put some good words in there for searches in the future. Like Fleet Leader, delete character, new character, transfer of fleet.

If there is no reply I will post my results so hopefully it can help someone else (assuming someone else uses the search functioin which is rare).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 09:53 AM
You will have to promote someone else to Fleet Leader, then they can reinvite/promote you once you make your Joined Trill.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Cool....thanks Jaden for the reply. Thats kinda what I thought.

I think what Ill do is promote one of my Fleetmates too Leader, give him all the "stuff" I have been gathering, make my new Character and reverse the process

What a pain....