Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Zhang (tlhIngan Hol: Sjang) son of Gor'al here to die in the service of the Empire, may Sto'Vo'Kor welcome me.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
I am Stark, a Gorn science officer, i am also goin BoP so i can hop in and out of cloak making my teammates hard to kill and make Feds cry.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I am OpenSorce of Sidus Noctis. We look forward to the glory of the combat ahead :-)
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Introducing Vu'qot, Captain of the Vor'mong. Probably BoP all the way, though I might experiment with cruisers and the carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Bump because I know there's more of you out there...
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 11:41 AM
The ever annoying Palm@Face! (meh)

Well, technically Hand@Face but Im taking a break from klingons for a bit, and my new fed is Palm

Hopefully they fixed klingon merits already, was several abilities short in T4 at the end of OB.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 11:50 AM
K'Bal liberated kling/borg engineer, in a raptor right now but will be going to crusier in T3 considering I'll be out of T2 before they give us the cruiser for it.

I tend to not involve myself in ground combat as I despise giving the enemy free kills by respawning right infront of them.

Looking forward to fighting along side my fellow CB/OB/ release comrades.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face
The ever annoying Palm@Face! (meh)

Well, technically Hand@Face but Im taking a break from klingons for a bit, and my new fed is Palm

Hopefully they fixed klingon merits already, was several abilities short in T4 at the end of OB.
I am also done. I've been playing Klink since beginning of OB and loved it. Despite all our disadvantages, I liked the teamwork and skill required to succeed in PvP, and it made winning very satisfying.

Now that PvP skill point gain is nerfed, every match the Feds are hugely overpowered because they can level twice as fast as you can. Seriously? I guess we put up too much of a fight in OB. Now we are cannon fodder.

Its been fun, my brothers of the sword, but I'm out. See u on the other side.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyc0820 View Post
I am also done. I've been playing Klink since beginning of OB and loved it. Despite all our disadvantages, I liked the teamwork and skill required to succeed in PvP, and it made winning very satisfying.

Now that PvP skill point gain is nerfed, every match the Feds are hugely overpowered because they can level twice as fast as you can. Seriously? I guess we put up too much of a fight in OB. Now we are cannon fodder.

Its been fun, my brothers of the sword, but I'm out. See u on the other side.
On a happier note, you guys are definitely the best players in the game and kudos to all of you for keeping up the good fight.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyc0820 View Post
On a happier note, you guys are definitely the best players in the game and kudos to all of you for keeping up the good fight.
Well I know I'm not one of the best, but I do my homework and I've been in STO in one shape or another since October, so I've learned a great deal. As for fighting the good fight? Well I'm a Klingon what can I say, its the only way in to Sto'Vo'Kor.