Commander
# 1 Superior Operative Boffs
12-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Ok so where and how does a Romulan - allied federation toon get all superior rom operative Boffs? I know embassy is there for feddies but wb roms? Where do i get all my sup op bofflets?
http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.htmlTeacher of friends, student of friends, I teach, I learn and united, we are unstoppable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
Survivor of Remus
# 2
12-22-2013, 01:34 AM
They come from a very rare duty officier mission you can get from new romulus command, and only then it's a chance of getting one with SRO.

Alternatively, they're usually on the exchange for a fair bit. Though rare Boffs with the trait seem to be cheaper than the very rare boffs, even though there's no difference.

Peacekeeper High Command
Bylar Crais - Zelbinion IV
Scorpius - R.R.W. Kharibdyss
Captain
# 3
12-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Sorry if this is a silly question, but as you are fed-allied can't you get them from the same place that the feds get them?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdhippies View Post
Sorry if this is a silly question, but as you are fed-allied can't you get them from the same place that the feds get them?
they can.

Can also get em from the level 15/25/35/45 boff give away as you level.
One way to make money is to level rommie alts and sell the superior boffs on exchange for like 10 mil each.
Captain
# 5
12-22-2013, 03:30 PM
It should be noted that all the SRO BOffs below 10 mil got cleaned out a while ago, so the only way you'll get that trait is by blowing about 10 mil ECs. Or getting lucky enough to get the BOff recruiting mission (which for an uncommon mission happens less than those very rare beta ursae missions...).
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 6
12-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I make all my marauder mules KDF aligned romulans so they get about 30 mil just selling off the boffs with Superior operative every 15 or so levels. I find it pays back the doff investment of marauding and then some, by a wide margin. It's also a surefire way of getting superior operatives if you've about had enough of rolling the dice hoping you'll get lucky with the hilariously random and stingy doff system.