Lt. Commander
# 1 In Game GM Support?
02-01-2010, 04:00 AM
I have had a GM ticket open for just over 3hours. I have not been ingame for all of it as i am currently at work, but i have logged in to my account and checked my tickets.
I have yet to receive a response to my ticket and woundered if anyone knows if there are currently GM's working in game or have spoken to one.

My issue is i am not increasing rank as my skillsare bugged.
In space it tells me i need to spend 6700 skill points to reach Lt Com. and when i goto spacedock it tells me i need to spend 600 skill points to reach Lt Com.
I am at the sufficient grade, and spent all my skill points and officer points, and logged out a number of time. So i am unable to continue to progress through the game until this is resolved.

Anyone having similier or know of the GM status?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFFPicard View Post
I have had a GM ticket open for just over 3hours. I have not been ingame for all of it as i am currently at work, but i have logged in to my account and checked my tickets.
I have yet to receive a response to my ticket and woundered if anyone knows if there are currently GM's working in game or have spoken to one.

My issue is i am not increasing rank as my skillsare bugged.
In space it tells me i need to spend 6700 skill points to reach Lt Com. and when i goto spacedock it tells me i need to spend 600 skill points to reach Lt Com.
I am at the sufficient grade, and spent all my skill points and officer points, and logged out a number of time. So i am unable to continue to progress through the game until this is resolved.

Anyone having similier or know of the GM status?

Thanks
Gm's in almost every MMO take a day or so to read your tickets. In wow they are usually sooner because they have around 600 CS reps
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:03 AM
If you hover over your Skill bar at the top it should say something like
Rank met
Spend 6700 Skillpoints

if you open you skills you should have
Skills 6700/6700 (or more if you spent more) ?
the working on the tooltip on the skill bar at top of screen can be slightly misleading
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 04:24 AM
What rank are you? Lt. lvl 10? 600 point is 1 level, so it sounds a little like your Lt. 9 (sorry if this isnt the case)

Have you tryed getting 100 points and spending them to see if it goes to 500 points needed?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Like i said i meet the requirements.
I am Lt 10.
I have spent all my skill points bar 7points from the current grade.

I meet all requirements for the next rank, even got the new missions issued by sulu and admiral but have not actually advanced my rank.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFFPicard View Post
Like i said i meet the requirements.
I am Lt 10.
I have spent all my skill points bar 7points from the current grade.

I meet all requirements for the next rank, even got the new missions issued by sulu and admiral but have not actually advanced my rank.
No, you don't. Go to your skills tab and look how many points you spent, it has to 6700/xxxx there. I had the same, everything spent and Lt 10, but it wasn't enough points. I went through the whole Lt 10 bar before I got the skills for the promotion.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 06:51 AM
erm thats why you not levels up...have to be LT11 not 10

LT11 rank gives the required 6700 Skill points to advance to LTCMD

and you have to have allocated those 6700 points to skills, cant just have them saved
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
erm thats why you not levels up...have to be LT11 not 10

LT11 rank gives the required 6700 Skill points to advance to LTCMD

and you have to have allocated those 6700 points to skills, cant just have them saved
Yeah, but the tooltip is kinda wrong. It tells you that you have the required rank at 10, which, of course, is right, since you won't get 11 but LtC. But it's confusing, especially since it won'ttell you in it anymore how much points you still need, but only the full amount of 6700.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Aaaah, ok that makes sense.

That tooltip is a bit useless then, and bugged to boot.
Guess some more grinding when i get home then.

Thanks All